torsdag 10. oktober 2013

sink or swim, hold your breath and just dive right in

Just braced the cold in order to take some autumny pictures for this blog. I swear, it's so bloody cold, even my great immune system might have a breakdown soon. My body is actually fine with it being just cold, but when it's cold and raining from every angle due to the harsh wind-- well, there's a reason I can't ever see myself moving back to Aalesund for good. Which, is a bit ironic, seeing as I'm going back there in two weeks. Anyway, the pictures turned out to be shit, and I came inside feeling cold, and I have an itching feeling that I'll be developing a cough soon. I'm going to get myself a cup of hot tea, and then it'll be fine. There are basically solutions to all problems. It's just that sometimes you're stubborn, and you don't want to see the solutions, because you like to sulk. Though "praksis" has been a blast, and all the people I've meet have been really nice (got a hug and another nice speech today, also got offered food and something to drink) during these last seven weeks, I'm really happy that next week will be the last. Erm, I'm just watching the music video to Vegas Girl by Conor Maynard, and without turning on captions, there were suddenly Japanese captions. Do you think my computer knows I'm Asian? That'd be proper cool. This makes me want to try out Siri again. Oh my god, I really shouldn't give Siri more chances. This time she decided to call up an oooooold childhood friend who I've not spoken to in about five years. Blimey. Oh god, I hope it didn't actually ring long enough to leave a number? Why do I set myself in these awkward situations? I'm supposed to be writing on my paper right now, but it's so tempting to do everything else. However, it's due tomorrow, so I have to finish my part tonight. Hopefully J.D. has actually finished his part, and then it'll all just be grand. I just have to keep reminding myself that it'll all be over in a week, and then this will only be a faint memory in the back of my mind. Oh, the coughing has started-- need to get my cuppa now. Before I go, I must have a little rant about the new One Direction single name. After BEST SONG EVER, did they really have to go with STORY OF MY LIFE???? Like, I don't know if they purposely come up with the most stupid names ever, or just really think the titles are great? And what about the cover art? Hazza casually sqatting on the road, Payno posing like a male underwear model (yes please do it Li), and the rest of the lads looking rather confused? And you know, it wouldn't hurt looking in the camera. Apart from all of this, they all look stupidly great and I just want a One Direction cuddle. Oh my god, it's out in eight days? I swear, they'll have to learn how to do proper promo and like, make us wait for things. But then again, everything in 1D-land moves so quickly. 1 human year equals 4 1D years. Probably. Again, I'm a bit worried about how I'll find this album, and if I actually think it's shit, and that I've wasted money to watch them live next year. Nah, it's probably not wasted money unless 1D decides to do an abrupt change in their style and become vile. Oh alright now, I'll see you tomorrow.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar