søndag 20. oktober 2013

I will remember your face, cause I am still in love with that place. When the stars are the only things we share, will you be there?

Hi! We made macaroons last night, well, mostly Marble. It was her first try on macaroons, and they turned out really well! It was my third time watching someone making macaroons, ha. It's just that baking and I don't go well together. Basically, it's like how Chandler from Friends doesn't go well with cooking. Anyway, I've eaten far too many macaroons the past 24 hours, and I don't even enjoy sugary things that much. Marble and I ended up watching The Proposal, which I've not seen for ages, yet I still love it to bits. It's like I was saying to Marble; I've seen the movies so many times that I know all the scenes, and it's gotten to the point where I can almost recite the lines. Still, it's always great to watch! Also, I love Ryan Reynolds, not to mention Sandra Bullock and Betty White. What a really awesome cast. We also finally decided to watch Twilight, because I couldn't decide between the 40 (more or less) DVD's. For some reason-- maybe I've been blinded all this time -- I've never realised how bad Twilight really is. I mean, the plot line is good and all, and I wouldn't be surprised if the book is really good. But the film is just really full of over-dramatic scenes and odd-angled-filming. Not to mention the color? I get that the vampires are supposed to be pale and everything, but I just think they look too pale in the first movie. I don't know, it feels like I've gotten new glasses, and like everything is so different. Oh well. We ended up going to bed at 5:00 am, I think. And I was really dozing off whilst watching the end of Twilight. Like when you're trying to sit upright, but once in awhile the tiredness takes over, and your eyes are slipping together. And then you slightly doze off, before your head sort of bobs, and you're abruptly awake again. And then you do it all over again. I woke up at 12:00 am, whereas Marble woke up at 1:00 pm, which was when her alarm went off. I'm pretty sure Marble could have slept forever if she wanted to, that girl. We went to eat our breakfast whilst watching some kind of Swedish quiz show, and one of the questions were about The Tallest Man on Earth. So now I'm listening to The Dreamer by The Tallest Man on Earth, which is a really great tune. Anyway, it was really nice catching up with Marble-- not that it goes that long between every time we meet each other, and somehow we always do manage to fit in our conversations. I don't really know why, but it always seems like Marble and I have really opinionated conversations and they tend to be both deep and shallow. They're really interesting. But yes, the point is that even if you do see another person occasionally, it doesn't necessarily mean you get to spend one on one time with that person. And that's really important. I got home at 4:00 pm, and got some grub in my stomach before I ventured on to Oyster. A few weeks ago she asked for some pictures, and since I've been so busy with school work, I forgot about it until she reminded me yesterday. So that was on my agenda today. The bus was outside her house at approx 6:00 pm, and I went home at 9:50 pm. So that's nearly four hours for "delivering pictures". But yes, we had a really good chat, and it wasn't until later on the bus home that I remembered my horoscope for today: "You could be so blunt with your opinions today that you accidentally hurt someone's feelings". So Oyster, if this was correct, I am deeply sorry. But hey, we really did have a great chat about everything. Among the things we chatted about, nutrition was one of them. Since Oyster is studying to become a clinical dietitian, she's always got these great tips about what to eat and not. And it's really useful, both for myself personally, and myself as a future nurse. There's a few subjects in school that I've always thought should have been mandatory for everyone. Nutrition is another subject that should get more attention. This way we would prevent, rather than constantly repairing. Hah, it's really great that I'm writing about being healthy and stuff, when I've got a picture of macaroons, and saying that I ate loads of them last night. Oh well, I never did say that you shouldn't enjoy life (to an extent, as you do with everything). Just saw a few candids of Niall Horan, and pouted thinking "blimey, he's so pretty". These thoughts are like sort of almost subconscious actually, so I caught myself in thinking it, and I just really had a proper laugh at myself. Anyway, I've not got school tomorrow, so I think I'm going to spend tomorrow to properly relax. And do a bit of errands that I've been postponing. Hopefully I'll have a good nights sleep tonight. Hopefully everyone will have a good nights sleep. Think about that, not everyone gets to sleep in a bed tonight. Those of us who are able to do that should count ourselves lucky. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar