onsdag 9. oktober 2013

I left my girl back home, I don't love her no more and she'll never fucking know that

Hellooooooo. I hate days like these when I'm soooo unproductive. Admittedly, I only slept five hours last night, and the last few nights aren't anything worth boasting about either. It's for a reason though, I've been cramming as much school work as possible within the past days. I managed to be really effective when I needed it the most, and though I don't especially like being stressed like that, it was a nice trial in relation to my upcoming exam. It's not done just yet, still have to write-- well, try to finish writing my second paper, which should be done within Friday. But that's nothing compared to the first paper. I had one of those days where I spend half my day in "praksis" and the other half at school. It was rather stressing, seeing as I had very little time to get my arse in to school. And of course I managed to walk the wrong way from the train platform??? I've literally not done that in years. I was just too busy walking, rather than looking at the signs, so yeah, but at least I had another scenery, and I walked through a lovely park. So yes, positive aspects with everything. But it did make me five minutes late, which forced me to try discreetly eating my lunch. But it was fine anyway, and we had rather nice discussions. And as per usual, some of us waggle our eyebrows at each other and try to stifle our giggles. And who knows if we're even thinking about the same things. I was invited to a secret Facebook group by one of the people in this little study group we are obligated to meet up in. And I didn't recognize the other users in the group, and there's literally only ten people, so I was really confused. Nor did it have a description, and the first comment that I saw was "It's alright with 1600 words? +- 20%". And it didn't make any sense to me. So basically I thought it was some kind of big mistake that I'd been invited and that they had some kind of odd writing club?? After scrolling down a bit, I did eventually realise that the other users were also my classmates, and that this was a secret group for the people in our "praksis" group. I have moments when I'm smart, but I also have loads of moments where I'm really stupid. Speaking of, we had to present one of our previous logs-- as in when you write about an experience-- and I explained mine. And it was like eerily silent after that, before my teacher cut the silence with "err, yes, that's right". And I was thinking "oh bloody hell I've made a fool out of myself, and no one understood what I was speaking about, not even my teacher". But I got J.D.'s version of it later when we were discussing out paper later in the cafeteria. And he said that during the silence after my explanation of my log, he really wanted to do one of those slow clapping moments, and oh god, I literally cackled, because of course J.D. would have that idea. It's always funny speaking with J.D., because he's got the weirdest imagination ever. Also, back to the school meeting-- never before today have I ever seen a student sipping liquor hidden inside a plastic back. It might just be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Not to mention the most screwed up thing too. I keep forgetting not to take the train when it's rush hour, and I don't realise until I've walked to the platform and there's literally milling around with people. Sugar says she hates the bus, but I feel the same against trains during rush hour. Bahh, and whilst standing in a little closed off corner in the train, I realised that this would again be my life when "praksis" is over. When I got home I was surprised to see a new front door. Goodness gracious, things change in this house constantly. Alright, I have to go eat now, then do a bit of exercising and then I'm going to have a nice shower. I'd hope to go to bed early tonight, but I have a feeling I won't. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar