fredag 11. oktober 2013

Please don't say you love me, cause I might not say it back. Doesn't mean my heart stops skipping when you look at me like that

Seal goes ow, ow, ow. Sorry, couldn't resist. If you think about it, a seal looks almost a bit extraterrestrial. Especially Hawaiian monk seals. They're both terrifying and precious. And sadly endangered, due to stupid humans of course. It's odd to think that the animals that are alive today, might be extinct when I'm dead. Anyway, I realised I could easily change the front and back of my school planner, so I put my animal cards from Ikea in them. Just because it looks precious like this. Also makes me feel a bit like Beatrix Potter. I'm just contemplating whether I'm going to buy concert tickets, which I don't really need, but would probably make me a bit happy. It's always nice to write thoughts down, because it forces me to contemplate. Like right now, just as I wrote that sentence, I realised my decision. My sister came to reveal all her plans for today when I was trying to nap for a bit, and she said that Bastille were coming in November and told me that tickets were cheap. Course I went online to search for tickets, only to realise they were sold out as well. I'm still mourning over John Mayer tickets, and it's not even John Mayer himself that I'm most upset about. It's Gabrielle Aplin who's opening for him. I'll just hope that she's coming for next year. And if Ed Sheeran decides to come on over too, then that'll be grand! I'm attending the Kodaline concert in December, so that will be great. Oh goodness, the official Twitter account for One Direction is currently revealing the tracklist for the album. Do you understand what I mean about how one 1D year equals four human years? In the last 24 hours we've gotten the name of a new single, single artwork, album cover, and now the tracklist as well. They also shot a new music video not very long ago (maybe a week?), so that will be expected as well. Anyway, I er, actually skipped "praksis" today. For legitimate reasons though, I had to finish the paper as it was due at 2:00 pm today. And I figured I wouldn't get J.D.'s part until today anyway, since he had the late shift at "praksis" yesterday. But I really don't like lying. Like, ahh, but at least I managed to run my hand in the wall when I was running downstairs. Made me curse the wall for a bit. Maybe that was my bad karma? But now it's all done, and we managed to finish the paper in time. So, high fives to everyone. I can't wait for tomorrow. I'm going to eat chocolate, and probably go shopping. Just because I've not bought an item of clothing in ages. Seriously though, according to my calculations and my blog, I've not bought an item of clothing since July 15th. Holy shit, that's a bloody long time. Last time I bought a new pair of jeans were 13 months ago. But I suppose this is a really good thing, I'm like, not throwing all of my money away on clothing. Just like, concert tickets, food, chocolate, and One Direction. Today I'm going to spend pampering myself. Just because I've not slept for over 7 hours, more life 5-6 hours each night this week. Also, I've been dying to remove my nail varnish on my feet. I could really do with some cake right now. I don't even really like cake that much. Wow, what is wrong with me?? Have a nice Friday and enjoy life! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar