mandag 30. september 2013

nothing prepared me for what the privilege of being yours would do

Hi! I went to the hospital today because I had an appointment at the blood donation place. I didn't give blood this time, as I'm both a bit under the minimum weight limit and I've had a little cold. The lady gave me new supplies of iron tablets, which is yuck, but also a good thing to take regardless if you donate blood. And then she told me to pick out a gift as a thank you for attending my appointment, at which I answered "but, that's not necessary". But she went ahead to show me the way to the shelf of gifts to those who gives blood. And holy crap, it's not like they're giving out buttons with their logo-- no, they're giving out wine glasses, and other nice things. I picked out this cup to give to my nephew, because it honestly felt like stealing. Like accepting something undeserved. But I can understand why they're giving out gifts like that-- we need more people to donate blood, it's actually a bit ridiculous. We're so many human beings in this world, so it should add up, but you know. There's not enough clinics, or there's just not enough awareness. Anyway, my brother went home a few hours ago, and I've been sat downstairs in the living room doing school work. With the sound of window frames being fitted as my music. How lovely. Not-- I think my ears have suffered some damage. Anyway, it's really nice, because I finally feel like I've been somewhat productive. The last few days have been spent lazing around, which, I suppose is alright since it's been the weekend. But still, I wish I'd spent the days a bit more wisely. And well, it turns out that all I did was in fact in vain. So now I've started from scratch again. Oh well. I cried myself to sleep last night because of a fan fiction. Death played a big role in it, and well, I've never really thought about One Direction dying. And it is entirely possible-- I mean, they travel every day. What's the statistics for car crashes? But wow, I hope it never happens. I've had a bit of a quarrel with my mum a few days ago. Not something too big, but something that's made a bit of a tension between us. It's a bit ridiculous, but I find myself so aggravated with her all the time. Which means I should probably try to distance myself from her a bit. Oh by the way, I watched the last Twilight movie at Oyster's, and I can see why they say it's made for the fans now. If this was a stand-alone movie, it would most definitely suck. I'm going to eat now, because I'm starving and I haven't eaten since forever. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar