tirsdag 24. september 2013

ain't nobody dope as me I'm dressed so fresh so clean

It's a bit ridiculous how much I love iOS7. It's just so pretty to look at. It's been a pretty tiresome few days. I only had five hours of sleep tonight, and it wasn't nearly enough. Going from the night shift the previous day, to the day shift the next day, feels a bit like you've been working a whole day. Anyway, I'm really fond of my "praksis", as the atmosphere between everyone is just awesome. It's like the way J.D. and I act towards together-- sarcasm and jokes. Especially today. J.D. and I were sat together sorting out medicine, and we held this entirely sarcastic conversation with J.D.'s nurse supervisor, who is actually quite hilarious. It was just a very hilarious day. The week just started, but it's also soon the end of it. And that means I have a looooong weekend off. And that will probably be spent doing school work. Ha, sounds so alluring. However, I think I've been slacking with school work, as I've been completely focused at the math exam. Right now however, I might let myself read a fan fiction before bed. Because I really do need some sleep tonight. Can't keep going on sleeping only for five hours every day. Also, I'm listening to playlists on 8tracks inspired by Zayn Malik. Those are the best-- so chill. Right, sleep tight. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar