søndag 8. september 2013

your heart is your masterpiece and I’ll keep it safe


If you were here in my presence just for an hour, I would like for you to lie down on the white covered bed, a contrast to your sunburned and freckled skin. Unclothed to feel your warm skin against mine, I would like to push kisses onto your eyelids, down to the bridge of your nose and one in the corner of your mouth. I would like to trace the outlines of your face with my hands. Carefully, making sure to memorize each outline. I would like to slowly put open mouthed kisses your distinct jawline. I would like to hide my face in the crook of your neck and inhale the remnants of your cologne. I would like to follow your collarbone with my mouth, and graze you with my teeth. I would like to encircle your hand and put my fingers to your arteria radialis and feel your pulse beating. But mostly I would love to put my head to your chest and fall asleep to the sound and feeling of your beating heart. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar