lørdag 14. september 2013

when I was young I fell in love with story

I was just looking at plane tickets and at houses in Primrose Hill in my little break from math, when Ale called me. I've been dreaming of a big white loft on the top of an industrial building with a view over London. With a big desk enough to room everything I want to, and walls decorated with framed pictures I've taken myself. That would be a dream-- it is a dream. I think I've been watching Grand Designs a bit too much. Anyway, Ale called me because she's coming to Oslo next weekend, which is one of all the exciting things that will happen next weekend. Kiwi is having her housewarming party on Friday, Sugar is having a girls night in on Saturday, and then on Sunday I'm meeting up with Ale. Luckily I have the nightshift at my "praksis" on Monday. I'm currently watching the rerun of "I Kveld Med Ylvis" from Thursday, because I didn't have time to watch it on Thursday. To be completely honest, I was a bit disappointed with the first broadcast of the season. I didn't find the sketches all to humorous, and I think the Ylvis brothers suck as interviewers, which I've always thought. But the episode I just watched now, the second broadcast of the season-- was hilarious. I hope they keep it up like this. My only problem is that I'm usually supposed to be in bed when the episodes are broadcasted. Well, if I want to get enough sleep, that is. Oh dear, I sound like an old lady. I'm watching Grand Designs again, and dear god, they are building a house in Scotland, and Christ, it's such a gorgeous landscape that I could cry. It's only been a month since I was in Aalesund, which sounds crazy because it feels like ages. And I find that I really miss nature. I really miss the easy access to mountains, ocean, and whatnot. I'm just going to go through my own pictures now and mourn. I have almost one week off in the end of September, and I'm contemplating whether I should travel somewhere. I really want to, but I'm not sure where yet. But my horoscope seems to be quite accurate today: "You may be dreaming about doing something outrageous that scares you as much as it excites you.". That's always nice. Anyway, I need to continue doing math now. I've only got five days left. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar