torsdag 5. september 2013


Morning xx. There's bird shit on my windows, and I can't decide whether it looks like a long spoon, or a drawn sperm. Anyway, I've realised that I like things to be organized-- I made a schedule down to each hour for the next three weeks. Don't worry though, it's to guarantee that I spend some time doing math each day. Also, I'm very fond of lists. It's just such a great feeling being able to cross away a task you've finished. Especially if you have loads of errands to do. It's only to cope with having loads to do-- I'm not evolving an OCD. I'm currently listening to Little Mix performing live, because they are so damn good, and it's no secret that I love harmonies. I'm going to jump in the shower soon, because I have the late shift at my "praksis" today. I'm just a bit stressed, because along with my math exam (?) coming up, I also have "normal" school work, so I need to find time to finish that as well. Hopefully it won't be too much of a hassle. And when it comes to school work and stress and just life decisions, I ask myself "will this matter a year from now?". And then it's quite simple, isn't it? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar