torsdag 26. september 2013

will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching soul

Sometimes in life, things have to be bad before they get good. It sounds illogical, but it's the truth. The only good example I have, is diseases. In order to cure a disease, sometimes you have to make your body worse before you can cure it. I'm currently sat in my dark bedroom, where the only light source is my vanilla scented candle. It's probably horrible for my eyes, but it's so cozy. Today has been a really good day. I've been independent on my "praksis" the last few days, and it's actually really enjoyable. It's surprised me how much I enjoy this "praksis", and how much I enjoy talking with elderly people. Also, it's always nice to see all the different interior. Today I was at a person who's not that old, and has an impeccable interior style in my opinion. Totally looked like an interior magazine. Hands down, it really did. Rather than "praksis", I've just been slouching on the couch, and then I went for a nap, in which I managed to smash a fly on my face. That's-- lovely. In other words, I've not been productive at all. Tomorrow, however, I am going to be productive. Yes (oh god, I hope I will. Or else I'm going to be depressed about my progress). Except if I'm meeting up with Oyster tomorrow? Tonight I might enjoy myself with a film. And some tea and the moon. Because I don't have any curtains at the moment, I don't really like being inside my bedroom at nights, because it feels like everyone else can look inside. And yeah, my bedroom faces the road just outside, so. But the upside is that I can shut off all the lights and watch the moon. Right now I'm trying to watch the Youtube videos I've not yet watched. Oh, I just remembered, in my conversation with my old neighbor last night, we started talking about the television show "The Ward". I just found that a bit hilarious. Also, Kiwi is the only one who wants to attend the Kodaline in December, which I already suspected, as I know Sugar and my belieber friend don't know who they are. I've not asked anyone else, but I'm pretty sure no one else wants to tag along. Perhaps Marble? Who knows? It's the kind of thing you can't really know for sure. I can't say that I don't like a genre, or an artist, or anything really, before I listen to a song. And that's something too-- I might not like an artist overall, but I can still find a song or two of them, which I love. Right, want to say sleep tight, but it's only 8:30 pm. But it feels like midnight to me.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar