onsdag 4. september 2013

people are all the same and we only get judged by what we do


I'm going down memory lane tonight. I have this box full of memories and I decided to do a bit of cleaning because I sometimes tend to keep unnecessary things. I love going through the box, because all the memories hits me so forcefully. And sometimes there are things that will remind me of memories, songs or whatever. This time I was reminded of Ugly by the Sugababes. Oh my god, I loved that song when I was younger. Are Sugababes still together? I would highly recommend keeping a memory box. I got the idea from my older sister, and I've kept one for at least five years. I'm going to continue clean now, and then I might fit in some math. I cannot wait for Friday to come, because obviously-- This Is Us. But to be fair, I probably look more forward to catch up with my amigos. It's been so long, and I especially felt it when I bumped into Sugar today (twice). Even gave her a hug, which I don't do too often. Maybe I should become a hugger? Yeah, alright. I'm going to try to become a hugger. That's my life goal. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar