søndag 29. september 2013

I can't get over you, you left your mark on me

Well hello lovely people! I think I'm currently a bit high on life, because I can't stop grinning. Maybe it's just that I'm listening to Supersoaker by Kings of Leon on BBC Radio breakfast show with Mr. Grimshaw. Or it might be because my windows are finally done. And because my sister gifted me One Direction pencils last weekend. Or it might be because I'm reading a really nice fan fiction. Or it might be the prospect of actually wearing nail varnish for the first time in ages. I'm going to paint my nails later- after I've taken a shower. Yesterday I was a bit productive, but I'm still waiting for the green light from my teacher, so any progress I'm making, is possibly something I'll have to delete. After that I went to the mall to meet Oyster and her younger sister. Just before though, I think I was caught up in some deep thoughts, because I had the sudden thought "pictures can't capture memories, but they can remind you of them". So obviously I did a little illustration. We ate at Burger King, which I only seem to do whenever I meet Oyster. And every time it's so delicious. Except this time, it was actually not so delicious-- rather disappointing. And I exclaimed that it's probably a good thing, as I can probably try stop eating burgers at Burger King now. On the way to Oyster I decided to roll down a hill of grass. It started out as a joke with Oyster's younger sister, in which we were sarcastically saying we we're going to roll down the hill. But then we went "but seriously, we should do it". Oyster's sister chickened out, which, truthfully wasn't that big of a surprise. Apologies Oyster, but you lot are known to be a bit wimpy. But yes, I rolled down that hill, and I didn't see a thing, because I was too busy trying to avoid grass in my mouth. And it was delightful despite the 20 seconds after of which I was so dizzy. Oh you know-- yolo, live while we're young, whatever makes you happy. Also, in the moments of rolling down the lovely grass hill, on which I hummed songs from "Sound of Music", I sort of realised what my friends meant when they said I was spontaneous. Ooooh, and once I got to Oyster I got to taste some sort of spinach dish. You see, I've been on a long search of some spinach dish I got to taste at my neighbors when I was about 7-9? I'm not quite sure, but all I know is that I used to walk to school with my neighbor, and I'd always get breakfast, which was some sort of spinach dish. And well, obviously I loved it, which is why I've been searching for it all these 11-13 years. And I'm pretty sure the dish I ate at Oyster's yesterday was indeed the spinach dish I've been searching for. So, yay! Finally. Now I'll only have to beg Oyster's parents to make me some. Or, you know, just try making it myself. Because Oyster is currently studying to become a dietitian(?), she'll come with tips and whatnot. And it's really great. I learned the most interesting fact about choosing bread yesterday. My mum told me today that my sister is actually celebrating Christmas over here. That's my oldest sister with my nephew. And I'm currently trying to figure out how we'll have space for everyone. Today I'm going to continue on my paper, despite it might have been for nothing. But for right now I'm going to finish that fan fiction. Before I go, you should give Pia Mia's cover of Hold On We're Going Home a listen. It's really nice. Have a nice Sunday! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar