mandag 2. september 2013

we've learned to brace for the worst and to read the last pages first


Hello September, I hope you'll be good to me. Did you know it's three months until December? Which means it's basically Christmas? Life is flying away quickly, and it's so hard to keep up with the days. I wasn't exactly looking forward to waking up at 6:00 am today, but I wasn't dreading "praksis" as I used to at my last "praksis". J.D. and I was talking today and he said "I actually look forward to every day" and I couldn't agree more. This is actually fun, which is a thing I'd never expect. But it is tiresome, and it's hard trying to fit in school work each day when I feel so tired. And I'm growing very worried about the test I'm supposed to have 19th September. I don't think I'll pass it, and that's rather discouraging, but I guess life goes on. My only hope is to work hard. I just have to try making a system, so I won't come home and procrastinate for the whole day. Sleeping At Last lyrics and I should be best friends. Honestly, they really are like reading poetry sometimes. And they take my breath away all the time. I'm currently watching women pushing out their babies. After Grand Designs with Kevin McCloud, watching babies getting delivered is my favorite thing. Oh my god, the woman managed to give vaginal birth to her twins, and it almost seemed like she didn't have any problems in labor. That's wow. She's lucky. Anyway, I'm going to grab some grub. And then I'm doing some school work before I get an early night. Need to get more than 6 hours sleep like I did today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar