onsdag 18. september 2013

blew ‘em all away with the kisses unclean as the words that you say

It's not that I don't like Harry Styles, it's just that my Twitter has been spammed with at least two hundred pictures of him from the Burberry show. And only the Burberry show. And that's not even it, there's been a total of approx 400 tweets with pictures of Harry from all the things he's been up to the past week. I'd much rather like to see a few pictures of Niall Horan, who's gone AWOL down under for the past week. There's literally been a total of six pictures of him. That's .. a really small amount compared to Harry Styles. Enough complaints though, I'm a bit curious as to why Cal(vin) Aurand is still hanging around One Direction, when he was really just in the picture because of This Is Us? Harry Styles spent a week or something in L.A. with Cal, and it doesn't really surprise me that much, because it's Harry, and he's best pals with Cal. However, I am very surprised that Cal is currently down under, also known as Australia (should I have explained that before? soz, sometimes I assume you know everything I know) with Niall and Niall's family. What do I have to do to become Cal Aurand? He's a photographer and hangs around One Direction. Anyway, Niall just tweeted about Harry eating an orange during Drake's performance at the VMA's. You know, I'm pretty sure Niall would be a really big fanboy of One Direction, had he not been in the band itself. Yesterday, the supervisor I was supposed to follow on my "praksis" was sick, so I followed J.D.'s supervisor. And it was great. Honestly, I think all of the supervisors at my "praksis" are great. I basically got to do everything today, the supervisor was just there in the background and helped whenever I needed it and answered my questions. After "praksis" I went home for a quick meal before I went to school to do math. And apparently Sugar was there too, except we were unsocial and sat in entirely different floors. It wasn't until 7:00 pm, that I went to join her down in the cafeteria with Kiwi as well. And the nice thing about being overtired, is that things that usually are lame, becomes hilarious. And it's really hard to stop the giggles. I was supposed to wake up early and go to school in order to do math today. But I was just so tired last night, and it was pouring with rain when I was finally up at clothed. I've been sat in the sofa watching an episode of Grand Designs, and now MTV Live whilst doing math. I think I'll head into school later, when I'm feeling up to it. Jeez, I'm so lazy these days, and I'm so stressed with things not even related to the math exam tomorrow. Also, whenever autumn comes around, I don't take that much pictures at all. Bah, it's just, autumn. Cold and rain. I don't mind rain, but cold weather and rain is horrible. Absolutely horrible. Gritting teeth and numb fingers. Ew. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar