lørdag 7. september 2013

your fur is red, so beautiful like an angel in disguise

The first thing I did when I got home (other than changing clothes) was to do math. Great priorities! Today has been a really great day. Not only did I finally get to see This Is Us, but I also met up with my pals, of whom I've not seen in two weeks. Except for my belieber friend, who I've not seen for three weeks? Probably. But somehow it felt like I'd not seen them in light years. I woke up at 9:30 am, after having slept in. And then I did school work and math until 2:00 pm. Then I got dressed. I met up with Kiwi, Marble, my belieber friend, Sugar and her younger sister at 3:30 pm. And then we got to the cinema shortly after. The movie didn't start before 4:15 pm. And thing is that I genuinely thought I'd be really disappointed by the movie. I think I must have read a comment or something that's made me believe that the movie was really disappointing. I quite loved it, though I'd prefer Morgan Spurlock to not edit out so much, and just make a movie that lasted for hours. Yeah, that'd be good. Within the first 15 minutes my jaws were aching from smiling so much. I can't believe I thought I'd be disappointed, when I know One Direction always makes me smile. I really did sit in my seat, massaging my jaw, whilst watching the movie. The thing about the movie, is that it made me feel really somber. And it wasn't even like the footage of the families being emotional. It was the concert footage that got me the most. Because it literally rewound the memories of the concert I attended, which technically was four months ago today. And it made me think that it was the first and last concert I'll ever attend of One Direction. And most of all, the movie made me think of the end. Anyways, I'm going to watch it again, because it was far too short, and my younger sister has even said yes to go. After the movie, we went to Yaya's to eat. We were sat in a tiny booth, so we were quite overheated. I think we sat for three hours? And then we decided to walk to the central train station. Sugar and her sister said their goodbyes, because they didn't want to walk. So, Kiwi, Marble, my belieber friend and I walked through the dark streets of Oslo. And it was really cozy. I actually almost prefer Oslo at night because there is an atmosphere completely different to the one at mornings and afternoons. Also, I'm not fond of crowds with people-- I actually quite hate it. Anyway, we did a bit of window shopping and looked at the wedding rings. We must have spent quite a lot of time strolling around-- I think maybe 1,5 hour. I got home at 11:30 am, which is the same I did last night. I'm currently listening to The Fox by Ylvis, and though it's a spoof, I really like the song? Moreso because of when they sing "your fur is red, so beautiful like an angel in disguise. But if you meet a friendly horse will you communicate with m-o-o-o-rse [...]". I really am a sucker for harmonies. But the Ylvis brothers are actually great singers, and I'm pretty sure Vegard could have made a name in the music industry if he'd wanted to. I'm going to log onto Tumblr now, after banning it because of the movie. I'm a bit afraid to be honest-- there will probably be so much I've missed. Also, One Direction released the name and date of their third album. To be honest, I think the name suits the perfume more. It's called Midnight Memories. But then again, if you think of it, they've been rather clever? Up All Night, Take Me Home, Midnight Memories. What's the next gonna be called? "5:00 am". Alright, bon nuit lovelies. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar