mandag 23. september 2013

When we grew up, our shadows grew up too. But they’re just old ghosts that we grow attached to.

Oh, there's new pictures of Niall and Harry golfing together. Harry in black, and Niall in white attire. It's a bit amusing, because it's like they're representing Yin and Yang, which is used to describe how seemingly opposite or contrary forces are interconnected and interdependent. And if you think about it, before One Direction, Harry and Niall would be so unlikely to become friends. Like, they're so different it's a bit amusing. Anyway, the tour starts back up again today. So, to me everything seems right in the world again. What a relief. The other day I went to Ikea in order to buy some stuff for Kiwi, but I also bought myself a humongous vanilla scented candle among other things. It's something I always do, and it reminds me of winter and Christmas. But seriously, it's humongous. I lit it yesterday as I was reading a fan fiction in the dark before bed. The nice thing about changing my windows and not having curtains, is that I can watch the moon at night. And it is lovely. I can however, not wait for curtains though, because my windows are really big, and basically, you can see everything from the outside. My sister went home today, and I said my farewells yesterday as I didn't think I'd be able to wake up at 6:00 am. Well, I probably could, but then I'd have a really hard time falling asleep again, and I really needed some sleep tonight. I tried "Siri" on my phone for the first time today, because I've always been afraid she'll redirect me to something I don't want. And rightly so, she did today. When I asked to listen to Drake, she called up my old teacher. And thinking of all the things she could possibly do, that would be the last thing on my list. So you know, I might just keep doing my old strategy-- do not use Siri. I need to do school work today, as I sort of, you know, procrastinated yesterday. Just because I'm stupid like that. And if I'm not incorrect, I'll probably procrastinate some more later. You know, on Friday, before I went to Kiwi's, we (my family) had a conversation with my nephew, David, over the phone. And apparently, he's learned to sing The Fox. Well, bits of it. And it was so sweet, listening to him singing. Also, my sister said that whenever he sees the dress I'm supposed to wear to my sister's wedding, he points and says "auntie's dress". I think my heart melted a bit. I also nearly started to cry when I saw this little stylish girl trailing after her dad when I was waiting for the train to Kiwi later. Alright, actually have to get moving now. Happy Monday to you all, begone and do something productive. We like being productive. That's great. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar