fredag 27. september 2013

it's hard to do these things alone, just hold on we're going home


Guess who came walking through our front door? My broseph, who I'm pretty sure was here like three weeks ago? My sister who was here last weekend, actually asked about whether he had been here. It's a bit stupid time to come for a visit, as they are still doing our windows, but family is family. He'll just have to sleep in the basement. I've been somewhat productive today. I just have a bit of a problem with my current paper-- just need the green light from my teacher before I can continue. Which, I hope will be soon. On the way home from school tonight I watched Conor Maynard's new Youtube video, and oh how lovely. I love his covers. Especially if it's a cover of Drake. I've also spent the entire day listening to Joseph Somo's covers of Drake, The Weeknd, Mario, Frank Ocean, etc. So chill. It's like tea for my ears. That's the only metaphor I can compare it to. I think I'm spending tomorrow with Oyster, and then the next days I'll have to spend on finishing my paper. Or else I'll be really stressed. But for now, I'm going to fix my calendar on my phone, and my planner. Bon nuit xx.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar