mandag 16. september 2013

do you want to go to the seaside? I'm not trying to say that everybody wants to go, but I fell in love on the seaside

My sister just came inside my room bearing her new baby-- a new computer. It appears that we're not changing windows today, but probably tomorrow. The weather is finally matching what I associate with autumn. So I've stacked all my books on top of each other in await for the new windows. I just hope the stack won't collapse. 100 life points to the universe whenever songs on random playlists I listen to these days match the fanfictions I read. It feels like destiny each time, although it's more likely to be coincidence. I've been listening to random playlists in search for some new good music. I fall in love and out of love with songs every day, and it's like an endless need to find new things to listen to. Almost like a need I have to fulfill in order to survive. Maybe it's just the shift in the weather, the autumn is here at last, and maybe that's why I crave new music. I suppose autumn is pretty, but I think it's one of my least favorite seasons. Just because it means school, and the end of summer, and petty weather. But I suppose it brings good things as well. Like days inside with your favorite book and a cup of tea. Or fashion. Which, speaking of, I watched the Burberry show today, and it was filmed with an iPhone 5S-- I think, if I didn't read wrong. And it's impressive, but I finally understood why the quality wasn't top notch either. Which, seems a bit odd to me-- shouldn't they want to broadcast the show in high quality? Anyway, I only watch the Burberry shows, because I fell in love with Burberry back in 2010, and I can't be bothered to give any other designers a chance. Admittedly I didn't find this collection very striking. Out of all the pieces, there were only one thing I thought was gorgeous. It's the dress shaped as a coat? I'm not quite sure what it was, but it was in a dark pink colour and it was just so gorgeous and flowy. Odd fact about me-- I dream about Christopher Bailey, the chief designer of Burberry, probably more than I dream about One Direction. You know that fan fiction I read yesterday? Well, it's a chapter one, and it's only updated once a week. And the next update is the ending. And I read all those chapters just to find out that I have to wait until Friday before I can read the remaining bit. And it's not like I even have time to read it. Actually, I don't really have time to sit here writing either. And all the procrastination I've done today. I actually re-watched the Grand Designs episode where they built a house on Isle of Skye, Scotland. Oh wait, it appears that the window person came along anyway. And my sister seems to have removed her stuff into my bedroom, which is great. She just said "well hello, I'll be camping in your room". So I'm just going to go now, and do some math. Because I've procrastinated long enough.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar