mandag 9. september 2013

may these words be the first to find your ears

Here's the packaging for the perfume. I mean, if you squint a bit, it's not really that bad. But I still think they've chosen really bad candid's of the lads. Well, if you'd blown up Zayn's face on the whole packaging, I think it would be nice, because Zayn's face is always nice. Especially in the commercial for this perfume-- he looks so nice. The commercial itself takes the piss out of regular commercials for perfumes, and it's worth to give a look, so here's the link as well. Also, I've found that I really like the roses on the rest of the packaging, because they remind me of black/white rose tattoos, and that's not a bad association in my mind. And oh wow, their new album "Midnight Memories" is on pre-order, and it's got 18 songs? That's a bit more than I had expected. And now I'm strangely excited for their new music. I say strangely because I don't think I was excited for "Take Me Home" last year. Which again, I have to point out-- their album was out just 10 months ago. It just overwhelms me how quick paced the growth of One Direction is. Honestly this year I've gone to a concert, watched their film, bought their perfume, their book, and then it's their album coming out in November. To put it nicely, it's not economically wise to be a fan of One Direction. What I really do appreciate though, is that all the albums have been released in the month of November. It sort of gives a feeling of some stability within the One Direction craziness. When One Direction are on break, I have this weird urge to know where each member is. Not down to what city and whatever, but it's just nice to know which country they are located in. From what I know now, Liam, Zayn and Louis are in the UK. Harry is in America, and Niall is strangely in Australia. Well, they are continuing their Take Me Home tour in Australia in two weeks, but I can't get my head around why Niall is in Australia. And this is where I think to myself "what a loon you are. Why do you need to know that?". I think it would be a wise decision to quit One Direction. Think of how much time I would have left over. Anyway, I've been really lazy throughout my weekend. But it's Monday now, and my brother has left, so I'm going to get back into my study-mode. There's only 10 days left until the math exam. That's ridiculously worrying. And I still have the "regular" school work to finish as well. I think I forgot how little time I actually have during the weekend, because I've basically just been lazying around. Reading loads of fan fictions actually. Now as autumn is here, there's loads of good telly as well, so I might actually start regularly watching television for a change. The weather is fucking with my head, because it's September and it's supposed to be autumn. The leaves on the tree outside my window are falling to the ground and it's become a mixture of green, yellow and orange. But yesterday I was walking around in the garden with my shorts on. I'm not going to complain, because who knows how long the winter will last us, if the summer has decided to stay for this long. I'm currently listening to the EP: Atlas by Sleeping At Last, and I just can't get over how much I love their lyrics. It's like I fall in love with each song, regardless of the actual tune. I've actually fallen asleep to this EP on several occasions, because Sleeping At Last is usually nice and calming. I'm going to read some fan fiction, and then I'm defnitely going to do school work. Honestly, I am. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar