fredag 27. september 2013

adventure is out there

Just finished watching Up for the very first time. My sister has been nagging me to watch it, and it's been on my list to watch. I've however not taken time to watch it before now. And it suits me perfectly now, to be honest. As I spend a lot of time with elderly people, this sort of gave me an insight. But yes, it was absolutely wonderful, and I cried tons. And I reckon my face is probably stained with mascara everywhere. I also cackled quite a lot. You can say it's a sort of roller coaster movie when it comes to feelings. I love the movie, because it has so many nice messages. Like, things won't always go as planned, but don't worry-- everything will be fine in the end. I find that with travels, that is one of the most exciting things. You can never really know what to expect, because in the end, the picture you have in your head won't be the same as reality. And most of the times you experience something that you'll remember forever. Oh, I just remembered a line that struck me, and probably loads of more people: "That might sound boring, but I think the boring stuff is the stuff I remember the most". Yes, clever little boy-- or you know, the writers. We do "boring" stuff all the time, but that's our lives, and we must tread careful upon calling it boring. If you really think of it, it's quite amazing. Sometimes I find myself in thinking that birth is the most unnatural thing I've ever known. Why should human beings carry a foster inside themselves? It's actually quite odd if you think of it. If that's possible, everything should be possible. But that's me. Go listen to "Married Life" from the Up soundtrack. It's lovely. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar