lørdag 7. september 2013

tiny paws up the hill, suddenly you're standing still


Oh god, I did it. I went ahead and bought "Our Moment" and the bottle looks as horrendous as I had expected. Well, to be fair, the bottle itself looks fine, but it's the cap with pink fringe-- oh dear, even the thought of pink fringe makes me cringe. But the scent itself is nice, and subtle. On my left hand I've got "Our Moment" by One Direction sprayed, on my right hand I've got "Roses" by Chloè sprayed. And I really notice the difference. Because "Our Moment" is subtle, the scent fades away after a few hours. Whereas "Roses" is far from subtle, and after a few hours it's finally got to the point where I don't think it's too strong. I'm not so fond of strong scented perfumes, and "Roses" by Chloè is one. But each to their taste. "Our Moment" does remind me of another perfume-- I just can't put my finger to which perfume it resembles. You know what? I think that the lads in One Direction are very affectionate-- at least Zayn is. Because in the interview this gif is from, it's like he's completely unaffected by Niall giving him a little kiss on the cheek (can I have one too?). Like it's completely normal. Which is why I think it is normal for them. Precious little ones. I slept in this morning, and when I woke up I read two fan fictions, which combined was about 500 pages on iBooks. When I walked downstairs to grab some breakfast, I literally shouted "what??". Because my bloody brother was sat on the couch. And I was like "what are you doing here? Don't you have school?". My dad laughed from where he was sat on his computer and said "you never know when he comes to visit, do you?". He's staying until Monday. And I've still got no idea why he's here. But this means I can force him to watch the Grand Design marathon with me. Like them good ol' days. I actually bought The Fox by Ylvis on iTunes yesterday-- just because I love the bridge. And it's actually on first spot on the Norwegian iTunes list. It's hilarious, is what it is. Now I really can't wait for "I Kveld Med Ylvis", and I rarely ever watch television. But I think I'm actually going to try watching the whole season of the talk show. Right now I'm going to munch on some popsicle and then I'm going to do math. I might even be really cool and awesome and go for an early evening. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar