onsdag 25. september 2013

I asked her to stay, but she wouldn't listen, and she left before I had the chance to say the words that would mend the things that were broken. But now it's far too late she's gone away

Sugar literally sent a bunch of snapshots of different theorist from the history of psychology. Mind you, it was with hearts and whatnot. Sugar and I love theorists. Well, specific theorists. That's #2 in weird facts about me. Anyway, after "praksis" today, I went to school. And after the mandatory meeting with my teacher and the other students, I stayed behind, which I do a lot. Because I'm a student. And attend school. My mind is really stupid right now, and how fun wouldn't it be if I actually wrote down every single thought that hit me? I should do that one day. Yes. Great idea. Right, back to the point-- I was sat at school, and I had an awkward encounter. I was sat inside one of these rooms you can book if you need peace and quiet. And I was just watching a Youtube video, because I've honestly not watched one in over a week. It's feels like I've stopped watching Youtube completely. That is however, not the case. I've just grown a bit tired, and started watching Grand Designs and The Ward instead. But seeing as the Australian Grand Designs has taken over the broadcasting time, I think I'm going to quit watching it. It sounds ridiculous, but Kevin-- he's possibly the best part about Grand Designs. Anyway, again, back to the point. I was watching a Youtube video, and I was just taking a bite off my sandwich. And the door swings open. And I was a bit (very) shocked, because I didn't see him coming, which you usually can in these rooms, as there are glass walls. I was just too engulfed in the video, so when the door was opened, I was both shocked and startled. For like 10 seconds, this blonde lad and I just stared at each other before we both fully comprehended the situation. So he said sorry, looking rather sheepish. And I was still sat there, looking at him with my sandwich in my mouth (possibly chewing, who knows what my mouth was doing). He said sorry two times more, and then he shut the door. And then I started laughing for myself, because I thought it was hilarious. Didn't even have the chance to say anything. I was that stunned into silence. This is only one of the awkward things that happened today. It appears that Kodaline is coming to Oslo, Norway! That's great news, as I'm not able to see Gabrielle Aplin opening for John Mayer due to the tickets being sold out. This way I get to see at least some of the ones I want to see live. Now I just have to find someone to drag along. Or just go by myself of course-- that's entirely possible. I think that's important to remember. Sometimes you want to do something, but you let the opportunity pass, because you don't have the guts to do it by yourself. And that's really sad, because when did we become so dependent on each other? Anyway, when I finally got home today (the train was delayed. I feel very sorry for all the people who might have missed their flights due to the delays. It's my worst nightmare, being late to flights you know), I had a little chat with my neighbor, who is probably about 70-something. Possibly more. Or less. I'm so fond of him, because he's so kind, and we always seem to chat at the weirdest times. Now he was observing some construction workers. At 9:00 pm. If you didn't already know, I quite like odd people. Alright, I'm going to bed because I'm knackered. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar