søndag 15. september 2013

she'll make me shiver without warning

Hello. I just told my sister over the dinner table "I really don't want to wake up early tomorrow". She shrugged, and said "neither do I, but that's just a thing we've got to do". She can be a grown up when she wants to. I woke up at 09:30 am today, and I decided to have my brekkie outside on the doorsteps. I love having a bit of time for myself to think about things. The past three days I've actually done one hundred math problems in total. That's productive for me, and I'm giving myself a slap on the back. I had planned on watching Grand Designs throughout the day, as it's reruns on Sundays. Sadly I realized that I've seen all those episodes, so I settled for math instead. Between doing math I daydreamed about floating on my back in the water. And just watch the blue sky. That sounds so idyllic to me, except for the part where it probably leaves me a lot of time to think, and although I like to think a bit, I shouldn't think too much because then I start think about really serious things, and that's not as much fun. I also read a fan fiction between my short math breaks. It's about 1579 pages on iBook on my iPhone, which is so long. I've yet to finish it, and I should probably jump in the shower, but I'd rather finish it first. Also, I might be losing my bedroom tomorrow, because we're currently changing windows and doors and whatnot. It's a bit of a nightmare, and I've just removed all of my books from the window frame. Even if I start 07:30 am tomorrow, I'm done at 12:00 am, which is great. Hopefully I'll be as productive then as I've been throughout this weekend. Speaking of weekends, I really really look forward to next weekend. Not only will I be done with the math exam, but it appears that my sister is coming along to briefly visit us. It's a bit hilarious how well it fits with my own plans, because she's supposed to be away the days I'm gone as well. Alright, I'll see if I can finish reading this fan fiction before it gets too late. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar