torsdag 19. september 2013

Hello world, hope you're listening. Forgive me if I’m young for speaking out of turn. There’s someone I’ve been missing. I think that they could be the better half of me. They’re in the wrong place trying to make it right, but I’m tired of justifying. So I say to you come home

Hiya. Yesterday I did indeed head into school. I wasn't that productive because I was just so bloody tired of math. Burnt out. But it wasn't until 8:00 pm before I went down to the cafeteria to join Sugar and Kiwi. We had a bit of a laugh as per usual. Honestly, over-tiredness makes things so funny. Maybe I should just be overtired more? Anyway, as of today the math exam is done and over with. Unless it turns out that I've not passed-- in that case I'll still be doing math the next weeks. Months? Who knows. It wasn't the hardest exam, but I'm still unsure to whether I passed. My sister came home today, but like me, she will be gone the next few days, and back on Sunday. I find it a bit odd how it fits perfectly with my tight schedule. It's like faith. Or maybe just lucky coincidence. I'm watching "I Kveld Med Ylvis", and it's a bit distracting. Sometimes when I'm blogging, I'm doing other things simultaneously, which means I can literally spend hours writing a blogpost. Anyway, One Direction announced new dates for the "Where We Are" tour, and as suspected, they aren't coming to Norway. Unless something happens and they decide to come here anyway, but I think that's highly unlikely. Although I did sort of know they weren't coming, it's still really disappointing and sad. And I might have gone around and sulked and complained to my younger sister. I can't wait for tomorrow-- or, just the whole weekend really. See you on Sunday? Or Monday. Probably Monday, yes. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar