lørdag 2. november 2013

the fire beneath my feet is burning bright

Look! Marble and I made Halloween cupcakes. Well, mainly Marble. But I'm a pretty good assistant now! I met up with her at the local costume shop on Thursday, and then she started talking about making themed cupcakes, and since I figured that it was for us, why not help her out? Her mum greeted me, saying "baking again, are we?". We ended up arriving at the pre-party about 8:30 pm, said hi to the people I'd not met before, and then I guess the drinking started? And instead of dancing, there was a lot of chatting and anecdotes and whatnot. I befriended the cat that apparently was shy. The trick is to sit still and let the cat come to you, not the other way. Makes the cat think that it's in the control of the situation. Christ, I read into these situations too much. You know how some people get really excitable and happy when drinking alcohol? I'm pretty sure I'm the opposite. I'm taking that as a good sign, because I don't actually like the thought of pouring poison in my body. It's the same with unhealthy stuff, and let me tell you-- I've been sooooooo unhealthy the last three weeks. And I'm not opposed to eating unhealthy because I'm afraid to gain weight. No, the thing is that whenever I indulge in something unhealthy, I get a picture in my head of my veins slowly but surely getting clogged. Same with alcohol, can just see my organs starting to fail. So I guess I'm going to try being healthy for a bit now. That's a bit ironic, as I'm currently nibbling on some chocolate. Oh well, we didn't end up going out on the town until really late, and the queue to the club we had originally planned to attend was too long for our liking, and people were being all push-y and horrid. So we decided to go to the neighbour club, which I think was a great choice. And they had all this cool old-school music, which I thought was brilliant! I would very much enjoy going there again. At some point Kiwi and Marble turned hungry, so we went for a hunt of food. Oh haha, that's a bit funny. Or, well, it is to me. The thing is that Kiwi was dressed up as a vampire, and whilst waiting for Marble to buy herself some food, Kiwi decided to pretend "attack" people from behind. Hence why I thought it was funny that I wrote "we went for a hunt of food". Was it not funny? Okay. Kiwi and I ended up getting chicken burgers, which were average, but it was nice sitting inside, shielding from the cold. When we finally decided to brace the cold, we started running down the streets of Karl Johan, and then there was a guy starting running towards Marble, and they bumped into each other, which made Marble fall. And if you'd seen, it was hilarious. Eventually we carried on running, until we decided to take a taxi back to Kiwi's. The taxi driver was actually really nice. I like nice taxi drivers, they are the best because they always have stories to tell as well. When we arrived at our destination, we shrugged out of our clothes and into our sleeping attire, and made ourselves ready for bed. But we stayed up chatting for a bit, which was actually really nice. And then I lulled them to sleep with my nice calming choice of music. Also managed to lull myself asleep at one of the songs, but woke up an hour later or somewhat to turn off the soundspeaker, which was probably nice for the neighbours considering the time was 5:00 am. I think we woke up five hours later, which means I was really tired yesterday. Kiwi was thankfully nice and dandy. I think we're all a bit apprehensive about Kiwi getting sick now. And although I was more alcohol influenced that Thursday night, I still had the need to take care of people. And it's weird, because I know the importance of drinking water when alcohol is in the picture, and I handed both Kiwi and Sugar glasses of water in concern of their well being, but I guess I forgot about handing myself some water as well. Anyway, when we woke up, we ate our breakfast and chatted, well, I mostly listened to Kiwi and Marble chatting about the things you need in order to be a good dancer. We did try to go up on the roof for the thousand time, but it was closed. Again. When I got home, I did my normal routine of catching up on all the medias I usually go through. Also watched a bit of Nigella, which has turned into my new guilty pleasure. Scoot over Grand Designs and The Ward. And then I watched a bit of men's handball, which is really cool because the men are way better when it comes to tricks. I did the mistake of napping from 7:30 pm till' 11:00 pm. I was just a bit tired from the day before, seeing as I didn't sleep for that long. I did a bit of reading and watching Youtube before I went to bed again at 2:00 am. And because I had that nap, I woke up at 8:30 am today. And now I'm here after eating spring rolls that I helped to create. I'm mostly spending today writing on my paper, and hopefully I'll be done within the day is over. Technically it should work, but you never know when I decide to procrastinate and be stupid. Also, I really want to play Sims. Like, agggg. But I'm not going to. And wait, people, it's NOVEMBER! Bloody hell, where did the time go? At least this means it's three weeks left until I'm visiting Ale. That should be ace. Have a nice Saturday xx.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar