mandag 18. november 2013

we can make it to the end, nothing can come between you and I


Oh my god what is happening. I just got on Tumblr to see that loads of the songs from the Midnight Memories album by One Direction has been leaked. And it's only a week left to the release, and I'm both surprised and not surprised that things have leaked. Because when have it not leaked. Niall for one, is not happy about it, if I've translated his "That's annoying!" on Twitter correct. But I'm so overwhelmed, because with some songs it's like they actually have changed direction completely???? Or like, a thousand different directions??? I don't-- oh my god, it's too early for this shit. And now I can't actually listen to them intently, because the visitors are still here, and bah, I don't have time for this shit. I'm not going to cry, I'm not. What have my life become? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar