lørdag 9. november 2013

lift your hands and voices, free your mind and join us

Hello! I'm back home, and the last 24 hours have been really nice. The stars were really bright last night, which is why I was staring at them whilst walking to the bus stop. It's admittedly not the safest thing to do, but one of my favourite activities. As Kiwi nicely put it, we started the night acting like proper adults, and then slowly progressed into children. Marble made us some lasagne, and Kiwi helped out with the salad. And I, er, I cut the bread. The meal was heavenly, and we all ate loads. We also had some wine with it, and watched The Voice. And wow, apparently I should start watching The Voice for real, because all the contestants chooses songs that are my favourites. It was uncanny, how almost everyone sang songs that I love. Anyway, we ate dinner, drank wine, and watched the news-- which is why we felt a bit like proper adults. And then we put on "old school" music and had a dance party. Like teenagers. And then when we were tired of listening to Britney's fake "British" accent in Work Bitch (can someone please tell me why she's opted to do such an awful accent?), we decided to play a board game, which is when we progressed into children. Kiwi nearly fell asleep, and none of us were really any closer to winning the board game than when we started the game an hour before, so we decided to call quits. Instead we played another game, which was a lot more amusing. In between the rounds we went ahead and had some cake and tea. In the end, Marble and Kiwi were too tired to continue the game. Whereas I felt completely awake, although I could sense that I was tired. You know when you feel awake, but you know the second you fall into bed, you'll be knocked out? I had that feeling yesterday, so when Marble asked if I wanted to watch a film, I declined. Instead we somehow decided to rearrange the DVD's after my complaints of them being illogically placed. Mind you, this was about 4-5 am in the morning, and we were sat there stacking DVD's. Kiwi came to sit beside us and looked a bit like she would pass out soon. Which reminds me; Kiwi laughed at herself because she had apparently gone on her mobile to see if I'd written a new blogpost, and then she realised I hadn't because obviously, I was there with them. I told her that I find it so odd that they read my blog, because I kind of forget that people do. Like, the other day when the kilo-gang were at the cafe, I saw my blog on Sugar's mobile, and it was maybe the weirdest sight ever. Like huh, that is my blog. Right. This made me wonder out loud if Kiwi didn't find it odd with me writing about her in my blog. And she shrugged and said no, so I elaborated, telling her that it's almost like I'm writing a fanfiction about her, isn't it? Anyway, we went to bed at 5:30 am according to Marble. And it was so nice to fall into the bed. And for once I slept in, and Marble woke up early. Kiwi and I woke up at 12:30, and then joined Marble at the couch to watch some telly before we had breakfast. I didn't leave Marble's house before 4:30 pm, and I somehow managed to come home at the best time, because mum had just finished making the dinner. Oh, I just remembered; Marble can't join us to the Kodaline concert, because all the tickets are shockingly gone. It's shockingly, because I didn't realise they were that popular? It's a bit sad, because Marble actually really wanted to come along. And I get that it sucks. Right now I'm eating a bit of chocolate, since it's Saturday, and then I'm going to spend today doing some school work. Or, well, hopefully, because I want to get an early start. Also, I'm like, almost a bit stressed about having so much time off? It's like, ever since "praksis" ended, I've felt like I have so much spare time, and nothing to do. And I'm not used to it, not used to not sitting and reading school curriculum like a crazed student. So I feel a bit stressed, because it feels like I'm supposed to do something all the time, and that I should be reading now. It's just all really odd. Oh well, have a nice evening.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar