torsdag 28. november 2013

you took my soul and wiped it clean

Can't believe this was almost a week ago. I woke up at 7:00 am by Ale opening her bedroom door, home from her shift on her "praksis". And I was up and ready to go, ate some breakfast and went out to find a cafe and settled down. Marble stumbled in a few hours later, and I sat there from 8:00 am to 2:30 pm with my paper. I've been really tired the past few days after coming home from Bergen, and I can still feel it in my body. Had to take a little twenty minute-nap just now, and my head is a bit fuzzy. Hope it's just the stress, and that it'll get better once I've slept and am done with the papers I'm currently working on. Which is all I do these days. Had to cancel on Oyster today, because my other paper wasn't approved by my teacher. So now I've got to edit that as well. The only thing that worries me, really, is that if I don't get these things approved, I won't actually get to take my exam. And that's really worrisome. And goodness, you don't know how much I want to watch 1D day. I might even have to postpone that as well. Or, maybe just watch an hour each day. I sort of watched an hour before bed last night. Was supposed to go to bed early, but ended up going to bed at 1:00 am, so I didn't get to school until late today. I wasn't actually planning on going to school when I woke up today. Was too bloody tired, and thought Kiwi was skipping, so I figured I'd stay in bed too. But then she sent me a snap, and I realised she was going. Which was the sole reason for why I went too, and it was the better choice. You know what? I'm going to remove my nail varnish and vacuum my bedroom. I've been wanting to do it since I got home from visiting Ale, but I haven't found time for it. Also, HELLO-- I'm seeing Kodaline in four days. That's crazy. And their setlist is so good, and ahh, there's so much new music lately, I'm going a bit crazy. Kiwi and I were joking around, and telling Marble that we were going to make posters and wear t-shirts dedicated to Kodaline. And Marble was almost squirming in her seat, saying "erm, really??". We aren't, but it was very amusing to see Marble's reaction. But seriously, I'm listening to a few videos of their live shows via Youtube, and they're so bloody good.  It wasn't until I was in Bergen that I heard them for the first time outside my own earplugs. I think it was High Hopes, playing in some store. And I had to stop and just listen. Things I can't wait for: 1st of December because it means that Christmas is coming around. Which also means it's my annual tradition to find a new Christmas ornament for the tree. Also, I'm going to start listening to Christmas music. Or, hopefully. It's just that I think I might be listening to Midnight Memories a lot during December. It's weird, because I associate Best Song Ever by One Direction with summer. Like, it's almost palpable. Oh, wait-- the other day I saw this guy from behind. And it was like looking at a Burberry model straight from the runway. It was a really nice sight, ha. Anyway, have a nice Thursday evening. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar