lørdag 30. november 2013

They don’t know what we do best. That’s between me and you, our little secret

According to Darren, my belieber friend has only hung up two Christmas decorations. Thought that was vital news. Especially since my jaw almost fell off when I got a snap of my blog from Darren. Then proceeded to laugh my ass off because the ridiculousness of all the nicknames I've made up. And just my blog in general. I was actually just telling Monchita about how I've made up names for everyone and stuff, and she was like "oh, yeah, I know. Oyster told me". I just, that's a bit weird, isn't it? I've always said so, and I probably always will: I always find it odd that people actually read my blog. It's a bit of a waste of time, innit? This day a week ago, I had my first proper hangover. Because I'm slightly odd and have a slight hipster-tendency (though I won't admit it out loud), I didn't go back to sleep it off. Nope, I was up at 9:00 am, listened to music for an hour or so, had a shower, and then decided I couldn't stay in the flat for one more second. Because a pounding head is actually a thing. Who would have thought so? Everyone who drinks and gets hang overs on a regular basis, I guess. Anyway, I went to the grocery store (looking quite awful to be honest) in order to buy painkillers for poor Ale (bless her). I've actually never seen her that hung over. I'm pretty sure it was obvious to the cashier that I'd been drinking the night before. Popped back to the flat, and then I went out again. This time I decided I wanted to sit by the water-- except there was this big fence that hindered my wish. Also, it was "military day", which means the pier was filled with military boats and loads of people. I'm sure I was a sight with my unruly hair, pink jumper and camera. I ended up walking to the mall, and it wasn't until it was about 1:30 pm, I realised that I maybe should have been feeling hungry. After all, I hadn't eaten any breakfast. And that's when I returned to Ale's flat. I'm currently listening to Take Me Home, because I'm feeling weirdly nostalgic, though listening to the album just makes me feel like the album just came out. The album makes me so happy, though. I've got so many memories with it, and bah. If there were emoticons on here, it would be able to explain my emotions a bit better than my words. Speaking of the album-- I have this poster of the Take Me Home album cover on the back of my bedroom door, and the other day I was just looking at it and thinking "where the hell did I get that from?". Because it's not like I have a poster from Up All Night or Midnight Memories. Each time David is here, he likes looking at it. Volla has also commented on it. I guess I'll keep it here forever to find it when I come home to my "childhood home". That is, if I ever decide to leave this house. I told Monchita about this when we were eating, and half of the time, she doesn't really care about what I'm saying to her, so she just shrugged. "Maybe Mars gave it to you". I'm pretty sure that's not right, although most of my posters derives from her. Oh, I did end up watching Elf. And it's so hilarious. I remember myself cackling the first time I watched it, and this time was no exception. This is my thirtieth post this month. At the start of the month, I thought I'd be blogging loads. And to be fair, considering the days I've been gone from this blog, it's quite a lot. Tomorrow is a new day, and also not November. So goodbye November, you have been both nice and not so nice to me. But that's life. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar