mandag 18. november 2013

I'm half a heart without you. I'm half a man at best, with half an arrow in my chest

Thought I'd maybe write a bit more serious blogpost now that I'm more calm and collected. The Midnight Memories album is a bit fuzzy for me still-- I've not had the time to listen though it enough to make myself a opinion. The only thing I'm certain about, is that it's not really an album. More like a few different songs squished together in an "album". So I think they can work on that for their future albums. Though I am a really big 1D fan, it doesn't automatically mean I love everything they do, and all of their music. Thus far, I'm a bit split. Some songs have hit right home to my heart, and others are a bit "errrr". I followed Lynx and David to the train this afternoon. And David, always the charming kid-- we were taking the lift up to the platform where the train was stopping, and this was the rush-time, which means another train filled with people were rushing from the train to wherever they were going. And so when the lift-door opened, there were loads of people waiting to get in. And what does David do? He waves to everyone and says "Hi!". Oh, and on the bus down to the train, he sang bits of Baby by Justin Bieber out loud. He's been singing "baby, baby ooooh" for the past days, but in another melody than the actual song, so when I asked Lynx if it was the Bieber-song he was singing, she confirmed it. Oh god, that reminds me. I told Lynx that I was feeling sore in my arms after having raking leaves in my garden yesterday, and she laughed at me. "If so, you should join me when I go to exercise", and I answered "that's exactly why I shouldn't join you". After they left, I got home to see that Monchita was cleaning up after them, which warmed my heart because it means she listened to my angry rant on Friday. In the midst of my supper, I got a call from Ale. She's twenty today (finally) (alles gute zum geburtstag!). I think I've known her for five years now? Or, four? Marble and I are going to visit her from Thursday to Sunday. It's all very exciting! Tomorrow I might (most probably) sleep over at Kiwi's, because we are going to see VOLCANO CHOIR in concert (if I'm excited? oh, eh, yes). And then I'm staying behind at school on Wednesday in order to hopefully finish my paper. I've decided now that I'm going to dedicate Thursday for packing. But yes, that means that I'll barely be home this week. And then when I come home from Ale it's the actual release of the Midnight Memories album, and I'll watch the live stream I will have missed by then, and I'll listen to Kodaline in preparation for their concert. And then on Sunday it will be the December 1st. And then I actually have to get my head in the game and start preparing for my exam. Can't wait! And I'm being completely honest. And I can't wait to be done with the paper I'm currently struggling with too. And that's what I'm going to focus on right now. That- and listen to Nick Grimshaw, because oh, I love him so. Or well, his voice, and his humour, I guess. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar