torsdag 21. november 2013

I will remember your face


Morning. I'm awake, and I'm cold, and I'm sort of still half dead. It's basically a very good environment for me to be all grumpy and likewise. But I'm pretty good for now. Just got myself a cup of tea to warm the "insides of my body" as I told Marble on our way to the train yesterday. Also said hello to Monchita who apparently isn't going to school, because is going to a lecture. And according to her, that isn't school. School is the building she's learned to know for the past four months. Anyway, Kiwi found out that she passed the math exam thing-y yesterday, so in celebration I obviously wrote her a fan fiction about Harry (her "husband" of months upon months now) congratulating her. It was a nice break from writing on my paper, and the perfect example of my ways of procrastinating. Not only will I read fan fiction, but I will write too. I thought I'd write a blogpost now, because I'll be too stressed later. Actually, I'm trying to avoid being so stressed, as I know it will tear on my immune system, and I sort of really don't want to become sick when travelling to Ale like I did last year. That horrible cough I didn't get rid of for ages-- yeah, no, it's very little enticing. Yesterday, Kiwi and I was sat in a group room that I had booked, and we were both working at our papers. But then I started sending her new One Direction music from Youtube via Facebook, and then I started sending random kid's TV, and she started doing it back-- and the thing is; with Kiwi, I can never remember where our trains of thoughts have started. It's like we jump from themes to themes, and in hindsight, I'll think "what the hell were we doing?". Anyway, the point is that I ended up watching bits of Littlefoot, which was my childhood movie, and it turns out it's made in 1988. That's ages ago (feels like it). Course I watched the scene where Littlefoot's mum dies, and I sort of almost started crying (had tears in my eyes). And then Kiwi left me to sit with Sugar. Well, I was supposed to move too, but I had this really great chair in my room, so I was very reluctant to go. In the end, I went to move over when Marble came to our school as well. It was nice, is the thing-- to be gathered with these people again. Also, Sugar was wearing dungarees, and they looked really nice (don't know where I'm going with that, but I thought it was worth mentioning. Don't mind my random trails of thoughts this morning) (speaking of random thoughts, Liam Payne is actually stupidly good looking, and he probably knows it, he's probably really smug about it that bastard). Anyway, I'm going to be really productive today. Also, I still have to pack (Marble just snapped me, asking if I'd packed yet), and I'm a bit afraid I'll forget something. But I'll cross that bridge when I'm there-- no use to be stressed about that right now. I'm not bringing my computer with me-- or, well, I don't think so? Maybe I'll change my mind, who knows. It means that there will probably not be any blogposts before Monday. Have a nice weekend! Also, everyone should check out this cover of The Wilhelm Scream. It might not be your cup of tea, but the vocals are undeniably amazing anyway. Like, seriously. Ahh, thank goodness for music. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar