tirsdag 19. november 2013

Being here without you is like I'm waking up to only half a blue sky. Kinda there- but not quite

Morniiiiiiing! I'm currently listening to Nick Grimshaw's breakfast show live, which I've never done before for some reason. I think I've just never thought of listening to him when I'm awake so early. I woke up at 7:00 am today in order to drink a cup of tea. No, joke, (though I did make myself a cup of tea) I woke up early to write on my paper. That is all I've been nagging about for the past week, innit? Well, it's looking good thus far. Hope I've not completely misunderstood the task, and have to rewrite it tomorrow. When I woke up today, it was after a rather stupid dream about me ditching the lectures, Kiwi and the concert in order to finish my paper. Only, it wasn't intentional, I had just been caught up in my work. It was all very stressful, and it's like: Oh dear, it's not like I don't stress enough when I'm awake, but now I've got to do it in my slumber as well. Thanks a million. I've got rather interesting lectures today, and I really hope they will be good. Or else I'll be really disappointed. So, the songs from the Midnight Memories album was leaked yesterday, and now all traces seems to be removed. I was sorely disappointed when I awoke today to see that I couldn't give Half A Heart a listen. I fell asleep to it, and it's probably my favourite from the album. At least thus far. I just really like ballads, also there's the tiniest hint of the song that weirdly reminds me of Jonas Brothers. Also, there's is lovely harmonies, and nice lyrics, and yes. Just really love the song. Ooooh, Of The Night by Bastille is currently playing on the Breakfast show. Tuneeeeee! Something must have gone down yesterday, because the views on the blog were like, high. In a bit I'm going to start packing my stuff and get ready for school. But for now I'm going to be half asleep and continue editing my paper. Have a nice (almost wrote Wednesday there..) Tuesday! Enjoy the weather if it's not been extreme weather like it seems to have been in the whole world. It's like I said, I was waiting to see what the extreme weather would be in Norway, and it turns out to be storms and heavy rain. Only, it's been like, half of the country suffering, and I'm not in that half. Global warming is actually one of my biggest fears. The term "global warming" has been shown like something radical, and something that's supposed to happen to quickly, which means people doesn't believe it because they're like "hey, everything is fine, oh that's one storm, but it's not like everyone is dying". But it's something that's been slowly happening throughout all years. (started from the bottom now we're here). And for a little period of my life, I had nightmares about it all the time. And it's terrifying seeing that there's extreme weather everywhere. But yes, have a nice Tuesday. Be productive, and be happy. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar