søndag 17. november 2013

you can put some joy up on my face, sunshine in an empty place

Hello. I'm really tired and sort of want to fall face down on my bed (which currently is a humongous bed in our basement, which, despite all the years I've lived in the house, I've never slept there before now). But instead, I'm hopefully going to be productive and write loads on my paper. Yesterday, before I went to bed, I watched this interview with One Direction, and I just thought it was perfect. Obviously, everyone is taking the mick out of Harry as per usual. I would love to see an interview where there were original and interesting questions directed at Harry. I think, if you gather Harry and Niall together for an interview, and you start talking politics and views of the world-- you'll hit the pot. But that's my opinion, so. Anyway, the interview is "perfect" because there is great banter, and Zayn actually speaks quite a lot, actually-- everyone speaks a bit for a change, and they're all squished into a big sofa together, and they're wearing maroon and looking stupidly gorgeous, and they're talking about Oslo. So what's not to love, is the question? Ha. I've watched it a few times today again, because I can't get over how nice they look (sigh). Okay, now I'm going to work (I'm forever going to think of Britney Spears now, aren't I?) hard, because I don't have time to not. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar