lørdag 16. november 2013

you have always worn your flaws upon your sleeve

Hiya! Yesterday I had a rather repetitive lecture again, but this time I sat through it all. And I suspect I did, only because the lecturer had a major in philosophy, and to me there is something alluring with philosophical people. After my lecture, Marble came to my school and we sat together studying (read: discussing chess, poverty, and other political themes) for a few hours. And then I went home, only to realise that no one had bothered to clean the house. It made me really angry, because I personally feel like it's always me who does the task. So when Monchita greeted me asking what's up, I said: "I'm really pissed off at the whole family, is the thing" and then I went on a rant of how no one bothered to clean the house when Lynx and David was coming to visit, or like, whenever anyone comes to visit us. But luckily I'm somewhat better with controlling my anger, so I didn't shout, I just said everything that peeved me off, and I asked my sister afterwards if my reasons for my anger were valid, and she actually agreed with me. Because I think I'm slowly building some kind of OCD, I nearly started crying of looking at all the mess in the house. And it's probably also because of the Bastille concert I was missing, which-- I'm really surprised how much it hurt not going to the concert. And if I think of it enough, I might start crying, so I won't. I had to get Lynx and David from the train station yesterday, because Lynx hadn't brought with a stroller, and well, it's a bit funny, because the day before I'd been dreaming about having a toddler and travelling. And seriously, it's really the hardest thing, travelling alone with a child. Or, well, it was in my dream. It's looking very dark for my paper. I'm not quite sure if I'll be able to finish it in time, but it's not like I'm going to die, so that's good. I watched David today, and it's been very eventful. Let's just say that I've now experienced catching vomit with my hands. Anyway, I've got to go, because I desperately need to do some work on my paper. Have a nice weekend, and eat a piece of chocolate for me! (mentally trying to schedule my life, sigh. And when I'm going to find time to pack for Bergen)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar