lørdag 30. november 2013

put your troubles out of sight and just have yourself a merry little Christmas

It's already starting to turn darker outside, and I've found that the one positive thing about that is that I keep thinking it's really late. And then I end up having "extra hours", which is untrue, but feels like it. My paper is looking good, and I just have to do the finishing edits, and I'm all good to go. When I woke up today, it felt a bit odd lying in my bed doing nothing. It's like it's become unfamiliar to me to just lie around in bed. But it's so nice. I was planning on going to bed at 11:00 pm last night because I was so bloody tired, but I ended up sitting up till' 1:00 am instead. Was doing some creative writing, which I've not done in quite awhile, so that was nice. I sent messages to Lynx, Volla and Lumba yesterday, asking them about their Christmas wishes. And to my surprise, it was Lumba who answered first. He never does. Plus, my sisters haven't even answered the text. Bloody hell, the world is changing, innit? I think I'm going to spend the next weekend Christmas shopping. Or maybe just next week. I've not been at the mall in ages, so it'll be nice to see the Christmas decorations. One of my neighbours started their Christmas decorations two weeks ago, which I found a tad bit early, but hey. I'm not going to complain about Christmas decorations. Ours are probably not going up until tomorrow. According to a snap I got from Darren, my belieber friend is decorating today (it's very important to keep up to date to what all my friends are up to, ha). It's really starting to feel a lot like Christmas, and I've been listening to Buble's Christmas album for the whole morning. And I've been watching cross country skiing (yayyyyyyyy). I'm excited to see how all the Norwegians will do this year. Sadly Monchita forgot to buy my favourite chocolate when she was at the grocery store today, but we do have some chocolate (or, actually, quite a lot), so it'll be fine. But yes, everything is feeling very Christmas-ish, and I'm really excited. I might actually watch Elf tonight whilst plotting Christmas present ideas. Also, I'm contemplating whether I should make Christmas cards this year too. For now though, I'm going to finish my paper (and eat chocolate with tea). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar