onsdag 13. november 2013

cause baby running after you is like chasing the clouds

Hello again, it's just turned dark(er) outside, and it's almost like it's been better for my mood. Oh goodness, I keep doing this to myself. Just realised I hadn't listened to Nick Grimshaw's breakfast show in ages, and so when I scrolled past the upcoming and old broadcasts, I saw that Bastille will be in the studio tomorrow. And I went yayyyy and then I remembered once again that I've not got tickets for the show. Great for my wallet, but awful for my soul. And I am absolutely not being dramatic and over exaggerating. Absolutely not. Kiwi has once again been my saving angel. Maybe her many epiphanies have infected me. But after having eaten my lunch (which really was an early dinner), I watched the whole Adele concert in the Royal Albert Hall, and it was really nice and relaxing. Then I did a little brainstorming, and it was great, because now I actually feel like I have a bit of control. Oh, currently listening to 1975 on the breakfast show, and it reminds me of their concert in Norway, which I'll miss because I'm going to Bergen. I don't think I would have gone anyway, or, maybe. I'm not quite sure, because I've been listening to them a lot lately. Another thing I'm going to miss whilst being in Bergen is the 1D day, which is a 7(!!!!!) hour long live show. I'm not quite sure what they will do for such a long time, but it sure as hell should make up for zero twitcams during the Take Me Home tour. Is it really pathetic that I'm sad because there's close to no new pictures of 1D? Probably, yeah. It's good that I don't care, then. Oh, and Niall as an uncle is horrible. Actually, 1D with babies in general is horrible. Is it too early to hope that some of them will produce babies soon? Anyway, I've gotten a new favourite hobby; looking at houses. Had to stop myself today from scrolling through all the houses for sale, and then I went on to look at strollers, which probably is a worse hobby. Oh, and I also found my paint-stuff, because I've not painted in forever, so I decided to change that today. I'm not very creative, but hey, it's my favourite part from Story of My Life. (Zayn I love youuuu). I'm going to exercise in a bit, and then jump in the shower. And hopefully, I'll get some work done within the evening. I've got lectures tomorrow, but it isn't until later, so that's nice. It's nice not having to wake up early every day. Not that I've been at school every day, in fact, I've barely been at school. It's like I don't go to school at all. I still hope that you're being loads more productive than me, though, according to the snapchats I'm getting from Oyster, the productivity level isn't that high today. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar