tirsdag 5. november 2013

and if the night is burning I will cover my eyes

Hello. Oh wow, it's just turned dark in my bedroom and it's only a bit past 4:00 pm. Yesterday I went by Lush in order to buy myself some bath bombs. One of which is called "Shoot For Stars". It's supposed to become like the night sky, and how could I pass that? Which reminds me, I just saw the trailer for Gravity, and I sort of really want to watch it. I mean-- I love Sandra Bullock for some reason, and I do like the universe. Oh, and speaking of upcoming movies! Ed Sheeran has a new track on the newest Hobbit movie! I'm so excited! For both Ed Sheeran and the new Hobbit movie. Oh, now I really want to watch the first movie. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow, after finishing with my presentation first. I mean, I do know how to prioritise some times. Seriously, it's been 15 minutes since I started writing this blogpost, and now it's almost completely dark in my bedroom. Because of school today, I had to remove my nail varnish yesterday. I'm really tired, really sleepy. I've been spoiled with days off, so I've been getting loads of sleep. But I got six hours tonight, which is acceptable for me, but apparently it's not now seeing as I've gotten so much sleep lately. Lately meaning; last four days. Haha. I read a hilarious fan fiction today. As in; I definitely snorted out loud on the train whilst reading it, and I could barely hold in my laughter. I just don't get how people can write so random stories, like, what on earth are they thinking when they're writing things like that? Oh, Monchita just came inside my room to give me a package! I literally ordered it two days ago? And it's here. Already. That is really impressive. It's the Christmas present I was talking about, and now I just need to wrap it! Oh god, I love wrapping. Sometimes I think maybe magazines go on Tumblr to find inspiration, because the story about Liam slowly turning into David Beckham has been all around Tumblr for awhile now, and it's a bit freaky. I can't tell you how many times I've cursed at pictures of Liam the past month. I mean, what. Okay, right, I've got to go now. School work, you know. Presentation, power points and all that jazz. Not like, Youtube, Tumblr, Twitter and One Direction. Yeah, I'm definitely not going for the latter alternatives.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar