søndag 10. november 2013

no love, no glory, no hero in her sky


I went to bed listening to The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice yesterday, because it's so nice. And it really bugs me, because I feel like I recently heard it somewhere, but I can't seem to remember where. Anyway, yesterday I gave up on refreshing my knowledge in anatomy, and rather watched the finale of "Stjernekamp" and then I proceeded to watch a documentary about pill abuse, which I found very interesting, because I've only ever been on "the outside looking in". Like, I've met people that have taken overdoses, and I've never quite understood the mental part of why, but the documentary was a very nice aid to understand the whole picture. That's the thing, it's hard to nurse people that are experiencing something you've never experienced yourself, because you don't really understand, do you? But you ought to try anyway. Today I woke up abruptly because of the insistent knocking on my door by my father. Thanks. Had Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, which is one of my favourite meals. After that I watched this sort of documentary called "Prosjekt Perfekt", and that's basically what I've been doing today, other than eating. I've not got school tomorrow, but I think I might go to do some studying. Something to tame the restlessness I'm currently feeling. Anyway, Grimmy and Harry has been hanging together the past days, and for some reason it makes me really happy because they're such a great duo. Also, Niall got mobbed on the day of his nephew's baptism. That's a bit wacky, I think. It would be something entirely different if it was a birthday party, or something likewise. I think it's crossing a line when it comes to something as religious as a baptism. Anyway, I also think Liam looks really good with Sophia, think he's really happy. I still love Gemma, Harry's sister. Think she's so witty. Zayn and Perrie have gotten a new cat, and honestly, I actually think they have a good shot on being the one for each other. At least it seems that way. I've no idea where Louis is, which is a bit of a surprise. And that's the update of One Direction's whereabouts. Anyway, Grepper held a surprise party for Lynx yesterday, and it makes me so happy for her. I wish I could have been there to see the surprise in her face when she walked into the venue. Also, other happy news, Marble managed to get a ticket to the Kodaline concert, which means we are going. I'm really happy about it because happy friends makes me happy. The only downside is that it's so far away still (not really, but it feels like it). But, Kiwi and I have decided to attend a Volcano Choir concert in just over a week from now. It's going to be good. Lynx and David is coming this Friday, then I'm going to the Volcano Choir concert, and then I'm going to visit Ale in Bergen, and then it's the Kodaline concert. Everything seems really great at the moment, and I hope nothing will burst the little happy bubble I'm currently in. But something usually do. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar