fredag 29. november 2013

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know

Just finished watching 1D day (couldn't help myself), and they ended the live stream with a live duet with Michael Buble who was all the way over in Las Vegas. And they sang White Christmas, and it was so nice. Now I'm all cheery, and listening to Buble's Christmas album. Why am I always listening to the wrong music? I need to be listening to Kodaline now. Oh well, doesn't hurt getting into the Christmas spirit. Also, Kiwi has informed me that it's snowing outside. My curtains been shut, but yes, it has snowed. Yes! This is great news, and oh goodness, I'm going to start watching jolly movies now. Cause I've not got time after my exam (because it'll already be Christmas by then). Isn't this a nice picture? We decided to see Bergen city from Fløyen, and it was so nice and white because of the snow that had fallen during the night. And yes, right, the 1D day was hilarious. And we got "lilac Niall". It's been a "thing" on Tumblr for the past weeks, so I found it very amusing that he actually went purple. And hey, I'm always trying to get Kiwi to colour her hair purple, so I'm all thumbs up. I thoroughly freaked myself out a few hours ago. I was just thinking about how tired I have been (am), and of course I thought about mononucleoses and read the symptoms for it. For a moment there I was convinced I had mono, and started thinking about how my exam would go, and so on. I don't think it's mono though-- or, well, I dearly hope it's not any kind of sickness. I'm pretty sure it's only tiredness, lack of exercising the past week, and no meditation. Yes, I actually think that the latter helps. But that might just be the placebo effect. Think I'm going to take the weekend "off". Try to get some much needed sleep. Though I am going to finish my paper. Which, speaking of-- I had a meeting with my teacher today, and it was so nice to just speak with her because I was a bit worried I wouldn't get to take my exam. But she was very nice and reassuring, so now I don't dislike her that much. On Sunday I'm meeting up with Oyster-- our postponed date. I have to do a bit of planning for the next weeks, because it's beginning to look a lot like exam-time (did you see what I did there? no? yes?). I'm going to continue on my paper now-- I was at school pretty early to try revise my paper, and I went home at 2:00 pm in order to avoid the rush traffic. Only to have the bus drive past my stop, that is. But I remembered the last time it happened, and it was with my neighbour. And he said "oh well, it's great weather for a little walk". I mean, that's the attitude I'd like to have when I'm his age too. Also, yesterday I saw this elderly woman with mostly grey hair and a stripe of hot pink. I thought that was so inspiring. When I grow older and have grey hair, I'd like to colour it lilac. Also, because we always sit in the cafeteria when we're at school, we mostly see the same people walking past each day. And there's this lad with the most adorable dog who's been walking past the last two days. And hey, I don't really like staring at all. But that dog, it's so cute and I just want to cuddle it. I'm sure the owner thinks I'm abnormal for staring so much. I would. Anyway, yes, I am going to write on my paper. Possibly do some exercise if I can find time for it. Have almost forgotten it's Friday today-- so have a nice weekend. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar