onsdag 27. november 2013

right now, I wish you were here with me


I hate it when One Direction decide to be adorable. Makes it harder to try not to like them. (Like it's ever going to work. Was jamming out to their CD this morning when I ate my breakfast). Goodness, they did something genius with one of their songs too; in Better Than Words, they've actually taken various song titles from other musicians and made it into a song. I did find it a bit weird hearing Niall singing "hips don't lie" (his verse is probably my favourite in this song). But now it's all very logical, and rather amusing. Anyway, I've had a great night sleep, and I feel so much more alive that I have been feeling for the past two days. I went to bed at 2:00 am yesterday (was really emotional and started crying a bit whilst listening to Right Now by One Direction and because I was looking at pictures and stuff. Yesterday was a big day for crying), but woke up at 11:00 am. That's bloody nine hours, meaning loads. Now I just need to write my two papers. I was nearly done with the first one yesterday, but I was soooo tired, and I figured it would be better to just finish it today. And now I'm here, looking at the clouds outside the window. It's actually really pretty. Erm, also, Nick Grimshaw, the radio person I adore-- he's appearing in all of these soap operas to "make his mum proud", and it's the most hilarious thing I've seen in awhile. My hair is sort of red. Er, I think I'm still a bit tired, because I'm being very unintelligible in this blogpost. Anyway, I'm going to hopefully finish writing everything today, so I can hang with Oyster tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I'm going to school tomorrow, though I've not actually got any lectures or anything. It's just to assure that I'll be doing school work. In fact, I'm probably going to be at school a lot for the next three weeks. Hopefully going to be really productive and read and be smart and stuff. (and also, I sort of, kind of, really like Bound 2 by Kanye West, though the kilo-gang thinks it's rather ... well, not so great. I don't know, it's like the same with Dark Fantasy by Kanye West. I think it's a tune. Also, a little fact you might not have known: Justin Vernon, the vocalist from Bon Iver and Volcano Choir, his songs have been used in several songs by Kanye West. If you didn't already know, now you do).  

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar