søndag 3. november 2013

With golden string our universe was clothed in light. Pulling at the seams, our once barren world now brims with life, that we may fall in love every time we open up our eyes. I guess space, and time, takes violent things, angry things and makes them kind.

It's not like I've never heard of Shazam and it's purpose before. But I'm still amazed by how it can recognize songs just like that. I'm a bit mind blown, and I don't understand why I've never downloaded the app until now. I've been struggling to find the proper Emoji app, because among everything else, all my apps were deleted on my phone. So now I'm without smileys, and it feels weirdly empty writing messages without some kind of emoticon. I was woke up at 9:30 am today, which I found really odd, seeing as I fell asleep at 3:00 am (was up late reading a really bad fan fiction, but sometimes I can't stop myself from reading them though they are really bad). But the reason of my awakening dawned on me when I heard my dad banging on the wall with a hammer. I tried falling asleep again, but if you remember what I wrote not that long ago-- foreign sounds will wake you up from your sleep. Well, I figured I could just wake up anyway. Get a slightly early start. Aww, Zayn just tweeted about Little Mix's new song. There's an ongoing joke on Tumblr that Zayn is Little Mix's biggest fan, and Niall is 5 Seconds of Summer's biggest fan. And I mean, it's not entirely incorrect either. I'm not quite sure what I think of the new Little Mix song to be honest. I've always admired them for being a bit of "old school". Both their music and style, and I do love that. But I don't think Move will stick on my brain. But that's my own opinion, and it might change anyway. The Take Me Home tour is actually done. Right in time for when the remaining leaves on the tree outside my window has grown brown. It's a bit absurd that it's over, because it's been going on for so long. And christ, I've forgotten how it's like when they're not on tour and there's not new pictures of them everyday. Goodness, it's like a drug, isn't it? Along with the end of the tour, it was also the Japanese premiere of This Is Us just before their last concert. And then it's also the premiere of the new music video for Story Of My Life. I've admittedly watched the video already, and I can't decide whether I like it or not. It made cry a bit, but also cringe because this is the first video since Gotta Be You, that I really think they look like a proper boyband. Can't even explain it for you, I'll post the video on here later when it's out, and you can see for yourself I guess. I'm not naive enough to believe that the video will surpass any records. Both because their more "emotional" videos don't get that much praise like their more humorous ones, and because it's been too short time for promo. The single just came out, and then the video announcement was like three days ago? Yesterday I was listening to Sleeping At Last's newest EP, and I was reading through the lyrics. And honestly, I'm 99,9% sure he writes poetry and fits it with a tune later. The title of this blogpost is from the song called Sun, and if that's not a poem itself, then I don't know what it is. Anyway, the other day I finally bought myself a new nail varnish in celebration that "praksis" is over. I've been wanting a dark blue color for ages, and this is slightly metallic as well. I tend to only buy IsaDora nail varnishes as the wand is wide and fits to my nails. Plus the formulation of the nail varnish is really good, it lasts on my nails for ages without chipping. Unless I'm doing something that's really harsh against my nails, but I'm pretty sure that's the same for every other nail varnish. And then there's the pigment. I really can't be bothered to wait for my nails to try, so when I've got a nail varnish that needs more layers than one, I usually choose another nail varnish. And I find with IsaDora nail varnishes, you only need one coat and it's fine. Plus it dries so quickly in comparison to so many other brands. Also, they have a really wide color range as well, so it's just really great in all. Anyway, I'm a bit hungry so I might go get some lunch, and then continue fixing my paper. I was nearly done with it yesterday until I decided that I would rather read that shitty fan fiction. Yep, that's where my priorities lie. Alright, actually, just watched Little Mix perform Move three times, and I've already changed my mind. Well, I'm not 100% into the song, but Little Mix resembles K-pop bands when it comes to their performances, not that I'm into K-pop, but they have really great choreography. And wow, you should just all watch Little Mix's performance from X-Factor Australia. Blew my mind, and now I'm really hoping that they are coming on tour to Norway one of these days. But I guess it's still early days for them. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar