onsdag 13. november 2013

regrets and mistakes, they're memories made

I, wow. I just needed a break from my paper. Sometimes my brain works overload, and it's just ready to explode. I've basically spent my morning reading up on curriculum relevant for my paper plus research articles, and trying to think of a way to start my paper. And I just came to a brink, where I was about to have a head ache, which I never really have, so I had to take a break. Put on some calming sounds of rain and had a bit of meditation on the spot. It's underestimated how hard meditation is, to clear your head. Like, I'll be trying to focus on raindrops, and just rain drops. But as a normal human being, you have associations to everything. So when I think of raindrops, I automatically think of back to August when I sat outside reading in the rain, and then I think of the book I was reading, and so on. And now I'm just a bit exhausted. Also, when I exercise, I don't really feel the ache the morning after. Nope, it's the day after that. So when I awoke today, I felt the ache in my ribs and legs and back, and everything. Yesterday I listened to Adele singing Someone Like You live at the Royal Albert Hall, and it made me shed a few tears. It's such a beautiful performance, and when the crowd starts singing along and Adele starts crying-- it's just so lovely. It also made me remember how much I love Adele, so she's been on replay on my iTunes today. I would love to attend a concert of hers, I can just imagine it being magical. Anyway, I hope that I'll get some kind of revelation about my paper during this day, that I'll be able to start it. Apart from my struggle, I've actually been really good at reading and being focused at my paper, so that's good (giving myself a clap on the shoulder). I can't wait for the weekend, to see my nephew and eat chocolate. That's high on my list of things that makes me happy right now. Also, whilst brushing my teeth, it just hit me that next week, it'll only be a month until Christmas Eve. That's ridiculously little time. It made me so happy, until I realised that I've only bought one present thus far. Anyway, I'm going to eat some lunch and try to calm my brain furthermore. Have a nice Wednesday, and hopefully you'll be more productive than me. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar