onsdag 6. august 2014

been dreaming about you a lot

Hello sunshine. I was stupid enough to say yes to a shift at work this morning, so one of the many Skype sessions with Ale was cut short. I said my goodbyes to Marble after hanging at her place for almost six hours. During those hours, I helped her make a packing list because apparently I'm super-organised. I wonder how she's progressed today-- I'll probably call her later. We made food, watched telly and listened to music. I introduced both Ale and Marble to Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan. I don't actually think I've mentioned the song on this blog before, but I've been listening to it non-stop since it was released. It's just really good. I'll write my current little playlist at the end of this post. Anyway, I speed-walked home after saying goodbye. But I stopped at a grocery store to buy myself a few snacks for tomorrow. And it was outside this shop that I realised why it was important to avoid any commitments today: the tickets for the 1D concert movie went on sale this morning at 09:00 am. By the time I realised this, it was already 10:30 pm, and I actually called work, but the person who had called me, had already left work. I called Kiwi about it, and in the end we agreed that she would try purchase the tickets. I was home around 11:00 pm, and the moment I hit the bed, I was wide awake. Basically, I didn't have the best of sleep to be honest. I sucked it up and woke up far more earlier than I wanted, and I got ready. We're currently babysitting my sister's dog whilst she and her family is on holiday. And this morning he jumped up in my lap on the sofa and promptly fell asleep. Could hear him snoring, even. Work today was really exhausting. I did most of the job, despite being three people working. It was just really annoying, because any other co-workers would realise that "oh hey, you've gotten a lot to do today, why don't I help you?". I actually sighed in relief once, because I thought one of my co-workers had helped me, but it appeared she had not. Ugh, I'm definitely glad I've not got work in a while. When I got home, I ate, and just enjoyed sitting down for a bit. Then I've exercised (ugh, it's worse when you've skipped exercising for a while. I'm developing bad habits), and I'm going to start my packing now. Luckily I don't spend too much time packing because I'm so used to it? I have to get to bed early because I have a frighteningly early start tomorrow. I guess this is goodbye for a bit, seeing as I'm leaving for Dublin tomorrow. Can't say the blogging for August have been very frequent, but I suppose that's just how it goes. Have a nice August day x.

Oh (my current playlist which consists of mostly Ed Sheeran, new songs, and not so new ones)
1. I'm A Mess by Ed Sheeran
2. Riptide by Vance Joy
3. Bloodstream by Ed Sheeran
4. Happy Little Pill by Troye Sivan
5. Photograph by Ed Sheeran
6. Leave Your Lover by Sam Smith
7. Afire Love by Ed Sheeran

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar