søndag 24. august 2014

even when I look discretely down into her eyes, you know I'm thinking bout that time I spent between your thighs

Goodness, it'd be easier to just write a list of the things I didn't do today. That's just how it goes these days, but it's fine. I let myself relax a bit, watch Masterchef and read a fan fiction. The thing is that everyone can do better, be better. I could have been a proper good student, had I just invested more time in studying. Maybe I'd feel more accomplished? Maybe once I'd reached the finish-line, I could look back and be happy about my effort. But the truth is that I think I would be deeply unhappy. And I'd rather look back at my years in school and think of all the fun I had. I've turned my bedroom upside down today, just because I wanted to get rid of all the dust. Had a proper cleaning in my usually littered drawer too. I don't know if you've ever seen that Friends episode where Monica has this little storage room locked for anyone to see, but it is a room that's messy and filled with cluttered things. Very unlike Monica, who almost can be categorised as a person with a cleaning obsession. I feel like my drawer was a mini-version of Monica's storage room. Today, however, I cleaned it all out. Apart from some electronic wires, it's finally organised! Next up it'll probably be my closet. But I never do things I know will take me a long time, until I can't take it any more (well, most things). The books (curriculum) I was supposed to read today is still on my bed, almost untouched. Oh my god, I just opened one of them to inhale the scent of a new book. And naturally, I closed my eyes when I did this. Once I opened my eyes, though, I was faced with an illustration of a penis. Totally lols. But the point was that I think new books smells heavenly. Anyway, I stumbled across Charly Cox due to a lot of Youtubers. She's a blogger, and I read a few blogposts on my way to work yesterday, and I thought they were honest and hilarious. It's a bit strange, because I mostly only follow bloggers for pictures and inspiration. I don't really read blogs. I suppose her blog will be an exception as I've added her on my list of blogs to read. If you want to give her a shot, you should read her most recent post: "A single girls plea". Tomorrow is my first day at the new "praksis". But it's not really my first day, as I'm not actually going to spend time at my department. We're just having an introduction filled with lectures, I guess. I plan to spend tomorrow doing quite a few errands. Oh the joys of behaving like an adult. Sleep well to all the people who are going to bed or are about to fall asleep x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar