onsdag 27. august 2014

when you think of love, do you think of pain?

I'm a busy busy bee, trying to be the best I can be. Been reading a lot lately, curriculum rather than fan fictions for once. I enjoy it to an extent, but simultaneously it feels like reading is all I ever do. I've been listening to- and discovering a lot of indie music, much to my glee. My first day at "praksis" was overwhelming, and so different to what I'm used to. I guess I just have to get used to it. I will admit that I think I got a bit of a sensory overload because I am in an emergency-kind of place? I don't know how to describe it, but there's like patients in and out throughout the day, so you get to see a lot of different faces. I wrote down all the things I got to do yesterday, just in fright that I'd not remember anything. Once I got home, I lay down on a chair in the garden to look at the stars whilst listening to (none other than) Re:Stacks by Bon Iver. It was one of the best decisions I've made in a while, because it was very therapeutic, calming to my thoughts and a great way to end my day. It's been another full-on day, and I wish I could say I'm going to bed shortly, but I've still got a few things I need to be done with. Oh well, rest is for (all the smart people who are good at taking care of themselves) losers. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar