mandag 18. august 2014

you deserve a forever, not a boy looking for better


1. It's Monday and I thought to myself "hm, is it the weekend yet?". 2. There are nerves bubbling to the surface when I call my boss, but they evaporate once the conversation starts. 3. My mum's complaining about the dog being spoiled as he's curled up on her lap. But when I turn around to look at her, I see a fond look at her face. 4. Being a young student feels like walking around thinking about money all the time. 5. If we had been standing there for longer I think I would've let him kiss me. His hands found my back, then my waist- I would have let him embrace me properly. 6. I love Scandinavia, it's the best and I'm so glad to have been born here. 7. Another e-mail with a good deal on plane tickets to Dublin. With all the school work and other things that's been on my mind lately, I sometimes forget that I went to Dublin. But then there's the random moments, like when I almost fell asleep on the bus today, and I thought "oh, I remember when I fell asleep on the bus on our way back into Dublin after a day of mountain hiking". 8. Actually finished reading the curriculum I had planned to read. Oh the feeling of accomplishment. It's all good. 9. His eyes were blue, blue and blue. He was charming and had a good humour. I followed him with my eyes, but so did everyone else. I looked at him, and he looked back at me. Then he looked away, but his eyes found mine again. And again. And again. 10. I'm trying my best to keep mum-- it's not my job to crush dreams. Let her learn from her own mistakes. I shouldn't be so pessimistic, who knows what will happen? 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar