lørdag 16. august 2014

she don't feel the same about us in her bones

Hi there! I think there was one other person at school today. It was a tiny bit creepy, but I've been at school when there's close to no people at school before. I did get a bit of reading done, so I'm happy with that. I read a chapter about our skeleton (anatomy) this morning, and tomorrow I'll read about illnesses and diagnoses that's related to the skeleton. I am reading all of this to prepare for my praksis, so it's not for any exam. Though I'm not sure if it's a part of the curriculum or not. I also got a few other school-related things I need to get done preferably within tomorrow. It's just so much, and it's a constant struggle between wanting to be productive and do school-stuff, and to just chill and spend time on social media. Ugh. I've also spent loooooooaaaads of money on school-related things today. It's safe to say that I won't be much of a big spender this autumn. One of the things I've invested in, is a new computer. Finally-- I've been thinking about buying a new one for years now, and Monchita has probably been telling me to get a new computer for a year now. I'm constantly scared that my current computer will shut down, and I'll end up with nothing. I've had this computer for five years, so I'm not sure how I'll adapt to the new one. I was reading up on all the features on the chosen pc, and I was like "what the hell is that?". Everything is so modern these days, and I've not even chosen a really new model. I think I'll mostly use the new one for school-related things, so I'll still be using this for personal use as long as it will have me. Main point is that it sucks spending lots of money on things, when it could potentially have been used on travelling. To this very day, I remember listening to my teacher's sister-in-law telling us how she would rather spend all her money earned on travels rather than her drivers licence. Lols, I'm currently listening to a playlist on my iTunes consisting of the 25 songs I've listened to the most. And Diana by One Direction is one of them. I am really surprised, seeing as the mentioned song was one of the songs I didn't like from the album. I am really looking forward to hear some new music from the lads, though I'm a bit nervous about change of directions. I had this very strange realisation yesterday: there's loads of beautiful men in this world (well, loads of beautiful people, but). Like, I was just walking past this man who looked absolutely gorgeous, and I got this realisation. I've got this thing where I don't like staring at people, but man, I'm trying to get more comfortable staring at people so I can stare at gorgeous men. Maybe it should be one of my new years resolutions for next year? (my goodness, I am so strange. Can't believe myself sometimes). Speaking of new years, I also had a realisation today that it's soon Christmas. Or, well, not really. But it's getting darker at night, and it's obvious that autumn is coming (or already here). Might be time to bring out the jumpers again. Oh, I am going to write about Dublin soon. I've just not finished my own diary of Dublin yet, so it might take a bit of time. But hey, here's a picture of legs on sofa's and chairs in the lounge room at HTL Kungsgatan in Stockholm. Goodness, I really love that hotel. It's almost tempting going to Stockholm just to stay at that hotel. Alright, I must go to bed if I want an early start tomorrow. Sleep well x. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar