tirsdag 5. august 2014

fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars

Ha, I just discovered that my camera is full with blurry pictures (very close-up selfies of my nephew, and blurry pictures of my family). Hm, I do wonder who might be the culprit in this case. Better leave it to Mrs. Fletcher, or Derrick. I'm sorry for the lack of blogging. I really thought I had blogged on Sunday, but apparently not. Oh well, I've had a few good days with the family despite the rainy days. Yesterday we went to the mall, and I met two familiar faces. One of which was Marble. I'm actually going to see her today, because we need to do a bit of planning and skyping with Ale. Lynx and co. has gone off for their proper holiday, so I think I'm going to spend my morning doing some cleaning. Especially my bedroom. I skipped out on cleaning on Sunday and well. It looks very disorganised in here with clothing everywhere. Oh god yesterday evening, I was just going through Tumblr when I saw this picture. Initially I thought it was fake, because people makes these kind of things in Photoshop all the time. But when I got on Twitter to see, I was surprised to see that Liam Payne of One Direction had actually changed his bio and his name to "Mrs Horan". And his tweets are legitimately so alike proper fan tweets, it's hilarious. I think he should just keep it like that, and continue encouraging Niall to lose his clothes. However, he did say "No one is more Mrs Horan than I am" at last nights concert, so he seems a bit possessive. But hey this happened during one of their concerts. Plus Niall and Liam did admit to being married in this interview from early this year. Lols, whoever says I'm too invested in One Direction is right. I coloured my hair yesterday, so now it's a bit different. I reckon it'll change with the weather as well, so who knows how it'll end up. I call it my autumn-do, and it's very suiting seeing as a few of the leaves on the tree outside my bedroom window has turned yellow. The weather does seem like it's autumn already, so I'm a bit excited to see if there will be any late-summer weather this year, or if it's just autumn weather from now on. Erm, it's like two days until Dublin, so I'm a bit stressed out because I've yet to do any packing, and I'm so confused by the weather, and bah. There's just a lot of minor things that I have to do. And when that compiles on top of each other, it feels like I've got loads to do. But you know what, I don't care much about that. Because you know, I'm going to Dublin soon! And it's with two of my best friends, so I can't wait to have some adventures. I've been watching a lot of FunForLouis lately (a Youtube channel), and I love Louis so much. I've never watched him regularly. I'm more of a "oh it's been a while since I've seen his videos", and then I proceed to marathon his videos for some hours. He's basically a very inspiring guy that loves to travel, meet people and have adventures. And he vlogs (video blogging) himself doing just that. Why he is special? Because of his optimism in life, I think. Anyone could vlog about their adventures and travels in life, but not many could radiate such an optimism like he does. Also, speaking of favourites on Youtube. Esteè and Aslan from EssieButtonVlogs are travelling through Scandinavia this month. And I'm so excited. I hope they do a meet-up or something, because I would love to meet some of my favourites. Right, now I must actually get on with my life and try to minimize the list of things I need to do. Have a nice Tuesday. Goodness, it's August! Wow, times sure does fly away. This made me think of Frank Sinatra. (Come Fly With Me, Fly Me to The Moon). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar