lørdag 2. august 2014

I won’t ever let you go. Wait for me to come home

I walked past a mirror at the mall today, and I was surprised to see how French I looked. Due to the strange weather today, there's been a lot changes of clothing. And somehow I guess I ended up wearing clothes that resembled what I think a French woman would wear. I drove a bit with my dad this morning, and on the way back home it started pour with rain. And I was quite terrified, because it felt a bit like driving with my eyes squinted. Basically felt a bit blind. Luckily it stopped a bit (then it started again). But driving 60 km in the pouring rain felt a bit like I was going to die. Held my breath at times, even. But we got home safe and sound, to my relief. And I warned Lynx and Grepper when they were on their way to the mall. Right-- 1. Picture of my brekkie the other day. I'm still a sucker for vanilla yoghurt, and I made a heart with my blueberries because it was satisfying to look at. 2. The name of a chapter in the Bridget Jones book called "Direction!". It's just that every time I hear or read that word, I instantly think of One Direction. 3. Mad about The Boy by Helen Fielding, the actual Bridget Jones book I keep going on about. I ended up finishing the book at 2:00 am because I procrastinated yesterday. It was very Bridget Jones-y and I was really annoyed with Bridget a lot of the time, because how can she not have learnt from past mistakes. And I was rolling my eyes fondly because she's so silly. I had a hunch how it would end, and it was really good. I laughed a lot, which I was not surprised by. And I was really happy with how it ended. I really hope it's turned into a movie as well. I can't not think of Renee Zellweger as Bridget Jones. Oh wait, I just googled her picture, and it seems like her face has completely changed? Oh no. Anyway, whilst reading the book late last night, I watched the release concert for Ghost Stories by Coldplay. It was so pleasing for the eyes and ears. Goodness, I totally fancy Chris Martin. I've officially got holidays for eleven days, and I started out this morning with two hours less sleep than what I should have gotten. Half of my hair has been cut off, and maybe I should have snapped a picture of all the hair, but it was swept away by the time I could think of it. My short hair is also one of the reasons for why I feel a tiny bit French. I still have this kind of ombre going on, and I kind of like it better with shorter hair. But I really want a change of colour, I think, because I've had it for four months now, and I feel like a change is what I need. The best part about chopping your hair off, is the first shower, because it's so liberating not having to spend so much shampoo or time even-- on washing your hair. We got a picture from Lynx and Grepper's wedding, and it's really pretty I think. Very satisfying I think, because there's an equal amount of people in the picture, and the background is really nice and whatnot. Anyway, I should go now, enjoy my Saturday off and be with my family. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar