lørdag 30. august 2014

made the world I know bigger, changed the way that I viewed it

Hi darlings, I think it's fun to see the development of the colours in my hair, and I must admit that I kind of miss the red/purple-ish colour. Might go back to it one day, but I might do like Sugar has prompted me several times-- go blue. I mean, blue is my favourite colour, so why not yeah? Lols. I felt like a zombie at work today. Because it's turning into autumn, the sun doesn't rise until later, and it gets darker. So naturally, it's really hard to wake up before the sunrise, and you get tired earlier. I was told that a patient had passed away, and it was a bit devastating. As a nurse you're supposed to stay objective, and there's a line between what's professional and unprofessional. But it's not as easy as that, you can't say that something is right, and something is wrong. Some things might be right but also wrong. Bottom line is that I have gotten attached to all of my patients, and I would feel very saddened if (when) they were (are) to pass away. Other than that, I really enjoyed work, which has probably a lot to do with my co-workers and patients today. However, I have been really tired throughout the whole day which has probably a lot to do with my sneaky cold. I think I'm going to sleep really well tonight. I plan to do some school work for the rest of the day probably. If I'm done earlier, that'd be amazing. There's a bar of chocolate and a new fan fiction waiting for me. Tomorrow will be my day off, although I'm going to clean and exercise. But apart from that, I don't have anything I need to do (did I jinx myself then? Probably). Have a great Saturday night. (Lols, I've set myself up to work three Saturdays in a row. Can't wait to have one Saturday for myself) (Oh god, so tired. Tempting to take a sip of the bottle of Whiskey I've got on my desk. But I'm not going to because I think I'm prone to alcoholism. Or that might just be my paranoia). 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar